PG Music Home
Posted By: phil T. Bône style "_CLASAMP" CRASHES BIAB ? - 11/22/21 12:52 PM
hello, I have a problem with the "_CLASAMP" style, I receive a message that there is an installation problem with "error" and then as soon as you click to exit, BIAB crashes. I tried with several songs and it's the same result.am I the only one that have this problem? Thanks to check please.
Posted By: TRYUK Re: style "_CLASAMP" CRASHES BIAB ? - 11/22/21 02:24 PM
Its working fine for me on the latest version for the Mac
Posted By: phil T. Bône Re: style "_CLASAMP" CRASHES BIAB ? - 11/22/21 04:05 PM
Ok, so I have to check the install, thank you for your collaboration. ;-) I will come back if it is a problem with catalina...
Originally Posted By: philty
I receive a message that there is an installation problem with "error" and then as soon as you click to exit, BIAB crashes. I tried with several songs and it's the same result.

What does the error say exactly? It might provide a clue of what specifically needs to be re-installed. You could post a picture of it in the forums with the full reply screen.
Posted By: phil T. Bône Re: style "_CLASAMP" CRASHES BIAB ? - 11/23/21 03:37 PM
hello, I re-install Biab and now the "_CLASAMP"tyle works but i have another issue, I think the problem happen when I use french patch, I have to make more test , I will be back soon. Thanks
Posted By: phil T. Bône Re: style "_CLASAMP" CRASHES BIAB ? - 11/24/21 10:31 AM
hello, I think I've found the guilty, it was my song which was corrupted, now it seems that everything is doing better, let's see, thank you for your help.
Hi philty, glad to hear you have it working now! If anything else comes up in the future, please feel free to contact us directly via live chat or email support@pgmusic.com.
© PG Music Forums