PG Music Home
Posted By: deepee Utility tracks, - 04/16/22 02:05 PM
Hi,couple of things I’m pulling my hair out,when I try and generate real tracks in utility,every track just defaults to fiddle which is already in one of my main tracks,I have reinstalled bib and tried all ways but nothing seems to be helping ,also what plug-in should be shown on real track plugins on mixer window ,thanks
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: Utility tracks, - 04/18/22 10:05 AM
First please make sure that you have the latest build installed from here: https://www.pgmusic.com/support_macintoshupdates.htm

For the 2021 version of Band-in-a-Box, we recommend first generating the RealTrack on a legacy track. Then when you like its arrangement you can move the Realtrack to a Utility by going to Edit > Copy Special > Copy/Move Tracks.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Utility tracks, - 04/26/22 09:59 PM
Originally Posted By: deepee
Hi,couple of things I’m pulling my hair out,when I try and generate real tracks in utility,every track just defaults to fiddle which is already in one of my main tracks,I have reinstalled bib and tried all ways but nothing seems to be helping ,also what plug-in should be shown on real track plugins on mixer window ,thanks

We are just checking in to see how you're doing! If you still need assistance, please let us know. We're happy to help!
© PG Music Forums