PG Music Home
This video shows how to search for a Vocal Oohs RealTrack for your Band-in-a-Box song, as well as find a specific RealTrack. The steps are shown in Band-in-a-Box for Windows, but they are the same steps in the Mac version. To open the RealTracks Picker on Mac, click on the track in the Mixer, then the menu items are labelled as Select RealTracks | Choose RealTracks.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6i_pcu2Wvw
I'd like to use this opportunity to iterate my previously submitted request that the search string ought to include results from the RT's Memo text and not just from its name.
Case sample: There are far more rhythm guitar RTs that do chops on 2 & 4 than indicated by their names, and currently it takes far too much effort & time to find them all, much due to this limitation.
Eddie,

Do you mind redoing the wishlist request so I can add my support to your suggestion? I haven't been able to find your wishlist request.
I think I might have to regardless, for even if I found posts of mine just now (within another request) where I reference having made such a request, I too seem to have been unable to find that particular post itself at the time, let alone now confused

p.s. I do have a knack for saying things in the most convoluted ways, eh crazy
I saw +++ THE NEW REQUEST +++ and support is added.
Noticed & noted, much obliged! cool
hello,

yes, way too vague and actually un-musical.

how about being able to simply DRAW in the beats/lick, onto a timeline grid. then search.

in addition, when rendering, i'd like the actual index# for the instrument to be printed on the file.

this way, one can easily backtrack. this shows in the audio mixer but does not when rendered.

what have I got to do? write them done? how quaint.

this program is showing its age - needs a total revamp from the ground up.

that will never happen if customers don't complain.

robbo.
© PG Music Forums