PG Music Home
Posted By: Froi No Sound when Auditioning in Style Picker - 06/03/22 04:06 AM
Any updates on this?

I recently upgraded from 2020 to 2021 Ultra PAK. I don't have this problem before the upgrade. Everything above has been tried and did not work.

What I noticed is that it plays a sound when you audition the style using "Play by using current chordsheet of song".

So problem is only hearing the sound when auditioning realtracks.
Originally Posted By: Froi
Any updates on this?

I recently upgraded from 2020 to 2021 Ultra PAK. I don't have this problem before the upgrade. Everything above has been tried and did not work.

What I noticed is that it plays a sound when you audition the style using "Play by using current chordsheet of song".

I also have the same problem and can't solve it
Quote:

Hi, I moved this question to it's own thread, as the thread you replied to was over two years old and your problem is probably different. For example, the previous thread was specifically about auditioning styles in the StylePicker, but you are talking about the RealTracks Picker, I think.

Can you state the specific problem that you are having?
Posted By: Froi Re: No Sound when Auditioning in Style Picker - 06/15/22 11:34 AM
Just the same as stated above and did the same thing as mentioned above.

But it got solved already. I just reinstalled from scratch.
Thank you for giving an update! Glad you are up and running again. If there is anything else we may help with, please feel free to reach out. Otherwise, would you mind marking this thread as Resolved?
© PG Music Forums