PG Music Home
Ever wish that you could be working on two or more of your Band-in-a-Box® programs at the same time? Great news, you can and I'm gonna show you how!

https://youtu.be/zM3evVYZe38

The Mac section of this video starts at 3:05, you can also click this link to go to that specific section of the video. Of course, if you have any questions, let us know and we'll be happy to answer them!
Since you didn't mention that you were demonstrating this with Windows during the first half of the video, you might want to include a quick link to the timestamp where the method is explained for Mac users at 3:05. It was not obvious that you were showing the Windows version first, and I was scratching my head trying to figure out how it was already selected in my preferences and yet I have never seen a multiple launched before.

0:26 Windows Demonstration
3:05 Mac Demonstration

Thanks.
Thank you zedd for mentioning this and mentioning the time stamps in your post. I'll add links to the video post to make it easier for folks to find the section they need.
And thanks for this video... I have been using versions of BIAB for several years and never realized that I could have 2 different versions of BIAB running at the same time on different external hard drives.

This will come in handy going forward when I am trying to compare things between one and the other. I had no idea! smile
© PG Music Forums