PG Music Home
hello,
I just noticed a bug on my audiophile version 2022 on mac monterey installed on MacBook Pro M1 max.
if I choose the first line to load a realtracks in the appropriate menu or the line "select realtracks" > "choose realtracks" BIAB leaves direct.
I tried on several songs, and even on BIAB demos, it's always like this
on the other hand by going through another line like
"select realtracks " > “select best” or “find best sub”.
it works.
I threw the prefs in the trash, restart mac and tried again, it didn't help.
I noticed other bugs regarding the new option with the “stems” on realdrums.
do you have such problems?
thank you
phil
Hello Phil, when you select "select realtracks" > "choose realtracks" then click the Show All button, does it display your full RealTracks list?
"Hello Phil, when you select "select realtracks" > "choose realtracks" then click the Show All button, does it display your full RealTracks list?"

hello, I join a jpg to explain better what happens, the button "show all" = 3258 items in list
Thank you Jerry

Attached File
IMG_3131.jpeg  (12 downloads)
What is your build number? You can check by going to Help | About Band-in-a-Box. Afterwards, near the top of that window, it will have Version 2022 and a number in brackets - what is that number in brackets please?
hello,
it is (605) .
The last update I think.
Yesterday I was looking for a special beat and I found a few mistake in the drums folder, I will sent you the jpeg later if you want and also I have seen that in my version of audiophile, a few drumsfiles have no aiff, but only the .M4a file, not too many but...it is supposed to have aiff for all isn't it ?
take care
phil
Hmm, I can't seem to duplicate those issues. Can you open the RealTracks Picker at all using a different method, e.g. by right-clicking on the tracks at the top of the screen? Could you post an image showing the total number of RealTracks (that you mentioned) in the RealTracks Picker?

Are you using English 2022 version, and you can confirm it says build 605 in the 'About' dialog?

Do you have the USB hard drive plugged in directly to the computer, or do you use a hub?
"Can you open the RealTracks Picker at all using a different method, e.g. by right-clicking on the tracks at the top of the screen? "
Not at all, it don't match !
in the realtrack menu, I cannot access the window which allows to select the options, tempo, sw, 8 or 16, style etc.
I use the audiophile English version 2022 (605) downloaded from the BIAB site.
I'm waiting for my HD sent by you but it's been stuck somewhere in the US for several weeks,
I have no news, I just know that he is still there.
There are 3258 RTs available, I have no idea if this is the right number for the audiophile version.
What do you recommend doing?
thanks andrew
here is the jpeg.

Attached picture 3258 RT.jpg
I forget to tell that I use an external HD to load BIAB !
"in the realtrack menu, I cannot access the window which allows to select the options, tempo, sw, 8 or 16, style etc."
excuse me please, I make a mistake I confused with the picker style, but everything else is correct, I can't access the "choose realtracks" window, maybe my Monterey system is corrupt?
take care
Quote:
"Can you open the RealTracks Picker at all using a different method, e.g. by right-clicking on the tracks at the top of the screen? "
Not at all, it don't match !
in the realtrack menu, I cannot access the window which allows to select the options, tempo, sw, 8 or 16, style etc.
I use the audiophile English version 2022 (605) downloaded from the BIAB site.
I'm waiting for my HD sent by you but it's been stuck somewhere in the US for several weeks,
I have no news, I just know that he is still there.
There are 3258 RTs available, I have no idea if this is the right number for the audiophile version.
What do you recommend doing?
thanks andrew

Hello Phil,

- We are looking further into the Fedex shipment, and will contact you with more information.

- It makes sense that you don't have AIFF's for all files, as the download version does not include the AIFF's, only the hard drive. That is not related to your RealTracks Picker issue, it should not cause any problem at all.

- For the RealTracks Picker issue, if I understand correctly, each time you try to open the RealTracks Picker, the program quits? Try opening BIAB, and in the main chordsheet window, just type the letters "rt" and then press Enter. Does that get you into the RT Picker?

Can you please send us the crash log? There should be a crash log, but it might not be visible initially, sometimes it's hidden behind another window. If not, you should be able to find it in the system logs in ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports. That's in your User Library folder, which is hidden by default on macOS. To make it visible press command+shift+period. A shortcut to get into your library folder is then command+shift+L. Alternatively, you can use the Console app in Applications --> Utilities to locate the report. You can send it to support@pgmusic.com or paste it here. If you email it, please refer to this forum thread. Let us know how that goes.
Thanks - we received the crash report you sent. Can you tell me if you are able to open the StylePicker ( s<enter> ) or RealDrums Picker (rd <enter> ), or does the same thing happen for those windows?

Also, did this happen on the same computer with version 2021?
hello,

( s<enter> ) and (rd <enter> ) works. no bug.

take care
phil
Also, did you have version 2021 on the same computer?
here is some additional info.
I took the old version of BIAB audiophile 2021 which is on an external HD and there is no problem with this 2021 version, the RT and S shortcuts and the menus open the corresponding windows.
take care
phil
Hi Phil,
Please try installing this build 606 update patch, and it should fix the problem:
https://dl11.pgmusic.com/support/mpatch/bb2022_mac_update_build606.pkg

This patch is still in pre-release testing, but if you have any new problems with it, you can install the previous build patch (605) from the support page.
hello,
I installed the patch 606 and all the options of the realtrack menu works again, thank you for your reactivity to solve this bug.
I continue to test BIAB this W-E and I will let you know if there is anything abnormal.
greetings to all
phil
hello,
I forgot to tell you that I have a problem with the midi function on the 2022 version. there is no sound with my keyboard plugged with USB.
I put the 2021 version to see and on this version it works as usual.
phil
Hi,
I managed to get my keyboard to work, so everything seems to be fine.
Thank you
phil
I just received my HD audiophile 2022 and everything works much better.
Thank you for your help.
phil
© PG Music Forums