PG Music Home
Posted By: furry medley maker - 09/24/22 09:33 AM
Hi Guys having only just installed biab for mac recently, I'm not able to find the medley maker tool. IS this useful tool in biac mac at all ? I used it a lot in windows. Maybe it's under a different name ?
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: medley maker - 09/26/22 10:04 AM
In the "Track Settings and Actions" window there is a "Medley" button. This allows a RealTracks medley (multiple consecutive or simultaneous RealTracks on the same track). Please note that this is for the 2022 version of Band-in-a-Box. Is this the feature you are looking for?
Posted By: furry Re: medley maker - 09/26/22 11:58 AM
Yes thanks Chantelle
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: medley maker - 09/27/22 10:34 AM
Great! Happy to help smile
Posted By: furry Re: medley maker - 09/27/22 10:51 AM
♥️
Posted By: Mike Halloran Re: medley maker - 09/27/22 11:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music
In the "Track Settings and Actions" window there is a "Medley" button. This allows a RealTracks medley (multiple consecutive or simultaneous RealTracks on the same track). Please note that this is for the 2022 version of Band-in-a-Box. Is this the feature you are looking for?

This is the Macintosh thread. Since RealBand does not exist for the Mac, how does this apply? If it does, please let us know.

Thanks
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: medley maker - 09/28/22 08:35 AM
Originally Posted By: Mike Halloran
Originally Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music

This is the Macintosh thread. Since RealBand does not exist for the Mac, how does this apply? If it does, please let us know.

Thanks

The Medley feature doesn't apply to RealBand at all. It's a flagship BIAB feature in both PC and Mac versions. See attached screenshot from the online 2022 Mac manual.

Description: RealTracks Medley Maker for Mac
Attached picture Mac RealTracks Soloist Medleys.jpg
Posted By: Mike Halloran Re: medley maker - 09/28/22 03:23 PM
Thanks!
Posted By: furry Re: medley maker - 09/30/22 12:50 PM
Hi Guys, I think I may be causing some confusion...What I meant by medley maker was combining two or three SONGS into one using medley maker.
THIS is what I'm unable to find in the mac version 2022.
Posted By: Mike Halloran Re: medley maker - 10/03/22 08:58 PM
Originally Posted By: furry
Hi Guys, I think I may be causing some confusion...What I meant by medley maker was combining two or three SONGS into one using medley maker.
THIS is what I'm unable to find in the mac version 2022.

I thought that's what you meant. I still believe that's a RealBand feature but, as we know RB does not exist for the Mac.

Again, id that's wrong, please point out the correct information.
Posted By: furry Re: medley maker - 10/04/22 12:23 PM
Hi Mike, It WAS in band in a box. I never used real band in windows. I'm thinking it would be a really good addition to the mac version IF it's not in there.. I used to use it a lot in the windows version.
© PG Music Forums