PG Music Home
Posted By: Deej56 RealTracks Substitution Menu - 10/01/22 02:34 AM
Hi all,

An odd title thread, but trying to capture what my technical question is as best I can. Here we go:

Before my latest 2022 upgrade, anytime I wanted to search for a substitute real track, the real track menu would open up to the track I was currently using. Better if I use an example: Let's say I'm using 1182 Guitar, Acoustic Pop Waltz and want to audition a different guitar or two. In the past, I'd click on Select Real Tracks, then Choose Real Tracks, and the Real Tracks Picker would open up highlighting the current track--i.e., 1182.

However, since the 2022 upgrade, it simply starts me at the very top of the menu, at the accordions. Which means I have to scroll through the entire menu to get to, in my example, the acoustic guitar selections. A first world problem for sure, but when I'm auditioning instruments, it sure does suck to have to scroll down all the way each time--particularly if I'm dealing with instruments further down, like piano or sax.

Anyone else notice this? Is there a setting I need to adjust, and if so, where?

Appreciate any input folks can provide. Thanks much in advance.

Deej
I was able to replicate this and will pass it along to the development team.
Posted By: Deej56 Re: RealTracks Substitution Menu - 10/15/22 08:15 PM
Thanks, Chantelle. For whatever reason the issue seems to be resolved--at least the last time I was working with BIAB the menu picker defaulted to the selected real track rather than at the top of the menu. Appreciate you looking into it.

Deej
© PG Music Forums