PG Music Home
Positive Grid BIAS FX 2 Standard.

Free Today Only - 09-21-2023

Use the code FREEYOURMUSIC (after it is in your cart)

https://www.positivegrid.com/products/bias-fx-2
Awesome. Thanks!
I spent years searching and demoing and useing Guitar FX applications. Then a decade ago I bought the Positive Grid BIAS FX product on sale and subsequently upgraded to Pro Version. And I have not looked back. This still gives me the sounds I like.

But beware, this requires an on-line presence since it checks for license with some frequency. This has been some frustration since I tend to forget passwords. But I have always got it up and running when needed.
I was just getting ready to post this but I see Floyd beat me!

I will add that is states it is for electric, acoustic, and bass guitars. I just DLed it but have not installed it.

Dan, do you have to be on line when you use this or just for the initial start up? I do not want my music computer on-line as it is only on line for updates.
Muchas gracious!
Many Thanks, downloading now.
Originally Posted By: MarioD
Dan, do you have to be on line when you use this or just for the initial start up? I do not want my music computer on-line as it is only on line for updates.

I would say you have to be Logged-In to have access to all you patches. How well it remembers it is logged in is unclear. I can close out and reopen and it still says I am logged in to my account. But then other times it will say I have to login to get the patches. I have never liked this, but I found no other way to work with it.

By the way the sounds are very good. But the standard version is a bit limited in the number of sounds. I quickly upgraded to Pro version. By the way I have Guitar Rig as a back up, but this is my goto.
Thanx Dan,

Seeing as you have to be logged on to use this I'm just going to delete it. I have Amplitube, StompBoard, and a couple other amp sims so I really don't need this. I just wanted to try it.
© PG Music Forums