PG Music Home
Posted By: dfwjazzkeys Notation Options - Change Display? - 04/01/10 10:25 PM
Is there a way to remove or change the measure numbers and chord symbols within the "Notation/ Chord Sheet Window"? Thx!
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Notation Options - Change Display? - 04/01/10 10:37 PM
Hi jazzkeys,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm assuming that you are asking your question in relation to Band In A Box. You can change the measure numbers by adding or deleting bars (under "Edit"). To change your chords in the Chord Sheet Window, simply put your cursor on the chord you want to change and type (then enter) your new chord. If you have a look at Help, go to the Index and type in "Chord". The article you want is called "Chord entry how-to".

In the notation view, you can change the chords by simply right-clicking over the chord you want to change and then choose "Edit current chord" from the drop-down menu.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: dfwjazzkeys Re: Notation Options - Change Display? - 04/02/10 05:52 AM
Ok...Thanks!

Yes, I'm talking about BIAB...

I'm really trying to turn-off the display of the measure numbers/ chords symbols in the notation (staff) display altogether, while keeping the actual bars intact.

It's for a basic training video...

But, it might not be possible.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Notation Options - Change Display? - 04/02/10 09:47 AM
Quote:

I'm really trying to turn-off the display of the measure numbers/ chords symbols in the notation (staff) display altogether, while keeping the actual bars intact.

You have some control over these things in "Lead Sheet" view. Once in Lead Sheet View (the pair of quavers icon), select Opt. You can turn off the chord display and you can choose to have the bar numbers display in various ways: "every page" might be the option you are after.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: dfwjazzkeys Re: Notation Options - Change Display? - 04/02/10 06:30 PM
Thank you!!!
© PG Music Forums