PG Music Home
Posted By: sax80 yamaha audiogram 6 - 04/21/10 08:13 PM
I purchased a audiogram 6 E-Bay, No installation disk I think it's plug and play. I would like to know it uuses ASIO drivers my ASIO
for all does work with it. Where can I find ASIO drivers ,I looked on their web site but couldn't find anything for Audiogram at all. It does work with MME. Thanks Ed
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: yamaha audiogram 6 - 04/21/10 11:03 PM
Which OS ? Type in AudioGram 6 Vista/XP driver etc . . . It should take you to the Yamaha site where they have the latest drivers there. It also comes with its own ASIO driver, which works very well with the PG Software.

You will love it, I do. You only need to use ASIO *if you are recording a VST/DX instrument in real time.* Otherwise, just use the MME driver.

BTW, I got my updated Vista 32 driver from their website.

Trax Drivers
Posted By: sax80 Re: yamaha audiogram 6 - 04/22/10 10:27 AM
Thank you. The I had a little trouble down loading the driver but works fine. I don't use midi but I don't see it in midi options in BIAB.
I guess I won't be using the DAW control on the Audiogram ,but maybe you can advise me when to use it. Thanks again Ed
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: yamaha audiogram 6 - 04/22/10 04:13 PM
The DAW control works like the wave slider. If you are using the Audiogram with a PC, you will have to have the DAW turned up, otherwise you won't be able hear any playback. It controls wave, midi etc . . . output from PC.

I have a keyboard, so my midi input/output is controlled by my Yamaha Midi Driver. However, the DAW knob will also control the midi output as well.

Trax
Posted By: sax80 Re: yamaha audiogram 6 - 04/22/10 11:42 PM
BIAB Midi Options, I don't see Yamaha Audiogram. Ed
© PG Music Forums