PG Music Home
I first heard about these CLASSIC effects plugins (eq, compression, master limiter, and more) from rharv.

Recently someone wrote me and said they could no longer find them on the internet. I checked and yep, that is correct. They used to be available on kjaerhusaudio.com but they are no longer there.

Does anyone know what happened to these plugins?

Thanks.
No offense to allis, but I don't like downloading from Brothersoft website....

Here's another link -
http://www.acoustica.com/plugins/vst-directx.htm
Bob, thanks for finding me a download location. I'm still getting emails from folks regarding my tutorials and they wanna know where to find these wonderful plugins. I'm still using them even today.

Not sure why they're so hard to find anymore. But I'm grateful you knew where to go to get them.

Thanks, man!
He vaporized from the web so I would say he's out of business.
I heard that he did some of the Producer plugs for Cakewalk, so I guess that's his regular gig now.
I guess that I am happy for Torben, the developer, if he has regular pay now. I will admit that I used his freeware Classic series without ever sending him a monetary thank you. I'm betting that we free/Classic users outnumbered his paying customers at least 10 to 1.

There seems to be quite a bit of bad feelings from folks who paid for his non-Classic line of plugins and I can understand that as well. But I tip my hat to him for providing the Classic series for so long without financial return.

I hope he gets some kind of kick-back from the folks at Acoustica. That Mixcraft DAW that they market looks pretty nice with it's feature set and GUI/Workflow; but particularly with it's included VSTi. Mixcraft comes with Lounge Lizard and VB3 - which if you paid for both, would cost more than Mixcraft itself.

I'm a very happy VB3 customer/user.
© PG Music Forums