PG Music Home
Posted By: RayThigpen Tutorial Updates - 08/13/10 11:44 PM
I have made some minor updates to my PT and RB tutorials. Unfortunately they are basic tutorials and I have not updated them to the new features in PT and RB. However, many folks have found them useful.

I would hope that if anyone else wants to take what I've done and bring it up-to-date and current with the new software features, that they would do so. I'm not able to re-do these tutorials and bring them totally up-to-date, but I would NOT be offended if someone else decided they would help out in this area and update them and post them so that they are available to anyone who needs them.

I have received countless emails of PG Music users telling me how much they've been helped by them. That has been good to hear, but I bet lots of folks wish these tutorials and PDF files would be updated.

Anyone wishing to take on such a project would certainly have my blessings!!!!!

The link is shown below in my signature line. Thanks everyone!!
Posted By: Skyline Re: Tutorial Updates - 08/14/10 09:39 AM
Ray, that's a massive labour of love there which also shows your typical selfless generosity. Congratulations and thank you.
I know I'll need some of it as I have to confess I have never really 'got' RealBand.
Posted By: MartinB Re: Tutorial Updates - 08/14/10 10:02 AM
That's sure good stuff, Ray. I must admit, though, that I was rather reluctant to give a shot to your video tutorials - you opted to stash executables into zip files. Executables may be a dangerous thing on the internet. You might enhance your traffic turning your executables into standard mediaplayer files, say.

For the benefit of our German speaking members -> there are some magnificent German tutorials created by a distinguished member of our forum.
Posted By: RayThigpen Re: Tutorial Updates - 08/16/10 12:41 AM

Tutorials have been updated once again and are now AVI video files... not executables (EXE files)

These should run fine in Windows Media Player or some other brand of media player, your choice.

ENJOY!!
© PG Music Forums