PG Music Home
I've seen several posts today where Mac mentions this, and since I know that Mac and rharv are good friends, I also know there is an inside joke going on. I was tempted to call Mac and ask him so I could get the joke, but it occured to me that maybe a few others are also trying to figure out the joke.

So the question is, what is "National Blame Rharv Day?"
i think sincerely that san andreas is rharv's fault. also the great chicago fire, the titanic, the l. a. freeway collapse, 9/11, ad infinitum. if mac sezso it must be so. just messin' wifya, mac.
Don,

Well maybe the other things are rharv’s fault, but I’ve heard from a friend of a friend that the great Chicago fire wasn’t actually rharv's fault or the result of Catherine O’Leary’s cow kicking over a lantern, but was because the three O’Leary boys were lightin’ farts in the barn!

The truth is out there.
bob,

may well be the cow theory, but who do'ya think 'twaz that goosed ole bessie?
Not sure, I think I missed it last year, and nobody told me.

Sure does explain a lot of stuff though.
And I just thought that it landed on your name on 'The Wheel Of Blame!' It's truly random that way, ya know.

Gary
gary, you were first runner-up, which means: of all the losers, you came in first!

anybody seen tara?

on a rare serious moment...folks, gary lives in the most beautiful part of world that this old irishman has ever seen.
rharv lives a few moments from Canada. Odd. They have balloons and choppers to ensure he can't leave the Ewe Ess of Eh. Always be careful of what you post. Hyphenate wurds and semi spell them to confobulate the guvm'nt cumpooters what keep track of key wurds. Download the wrong thing at the right time and end up in some gaol for a lifetime. But you can misquote my werk and yer ok.

I'm prepared to blame hangin' Chad's on rharv. And the Edsel. And Michael Moo-re. I heard from a guy from Texas who's brother in law says Mike Moo isn't even a 'merican. Can't be president. He was born in Michigan, a suburb of Sarnia, with a cow as a parent.

I don't know but if Mac blames rharv, I'm with that program. It's not a bug.

I suspect by now some newer users to this forum have scratched themselves a new bald spot.

BTW Don Tara has left the buildin'.

I'd hope for a Christmas card.
Jon,

Quote:

end up in some gaol for a lifetime

It tuk mee a minite er 2 tu figger owt whut “gaol” wuz, but mi PE teechur tol me tu draw frum past speerences, un then I memberd. I memberd I don’t liik “gaol”. Its kinda cunfinin. Specilly with them bars un all. Vittles suk tu!

I tole rharv wee shoodunt du it, butt hee ensistid, so its all his falt! I wil let mi haff bruthur fenish this mesuge cuz hee kan spel bettur thun mee.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Taking into consideration the anomalies that have occurred during the last 4 lunar cycles in the Great Lakes region during the “Feast Of The Even-toed Ungulates”, (otherwise known as “Larry’s Weekend Northern BBQ Special”), the scientific conclusions drawn from the following study are impossible to ignore, especially taking into account the proximity of the individual, aka “rharv”. Fortunately for the “Council”, the study was done by Canadians and is therefore not subject to the biases normally associated with these types of tests that are done in the "States".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

at the vid
The wee music at the front end of that is something we heard for years as the gov't explained nature to us. Beavers, caribou, moose, etc. And the spoof is old, but still makes me laugh. We have so many comedians here due to the fact there are 2 months of the year you can't snowshoe to the next cabin that we send most of ours south to infect the neighbours. Note they mostly can't spell. Just don't use those infectious wurds.
I don't get it. I thought rharv played guitar, not drums.
We only blame things on drummers around here!

Mick
I wish to let everybody here know that I don't appreciate the unfounded rumors that are being circulated about Bob. Somebody said that he barks at the moon and chases rabbits. Let's make one thing perfectly clear: Bob does not chase rabbits.

Don S.
Life was better when I had RHARV to blame for everything, but now apparently national Blame RHARV day is over (thread is several days old).

I vote that we either...

1) make it a floating holiday so we can use it whenever we need somebody to blame,
2) or drop the DAY part, and just call it something more flexible, like "NATIONAL BLAME RHARV OBSERVANCE" (which doesn't limit it to a specific day)
3) and it's too useful a holiday to limit it to one nation. It should be an INTERNATIONAL observance

Somebody notify Hallmark. We'll be needing cards.

MY TIRE'S FLAT
MY DOG HAS STARVED
IT'S NOT MY FAULT
I BLAME RHARV
Quote:

MY TIRE'S FLAT
MY DOG HAS STARVED
IT'S NOT MY FAULT
I BLAME RHARV

Pat, I imagine that George W. is happy to know that there is somebody else to blame when things go wrong.

Don S.
Bump. I just wanted to say that Rharv, (Bob), has been a really good sport on this one. Thanks rharv.
Can't wait til next year
Quote:

MY TIRE'S FLAT
MY DOG HAS STARVED
IT'S NOT MY FAULT
I BLAME RHARV

BURMA SHAVE
Tire gone flat
Won't get far
Guess it's time
To blame Pat Marr!

We still have some of those burmashave sign sets 'round these parts.
Hello All,

Not everybody reads every post on every forum, and as such, some members may still be curious about the origins of this thread. To really appreciate this thread and Mac's humor, go to the BB forum and look up the thread -- Which upgrade pack should I buy? -- from Oct 25.

A poster mistakenly attributes a harmless comment to Bob (RHARV), thereby unknowingly creating "National Blame RHARV Day". This could only happen on a forum such as this, where we truly enjoy each others back and forth exchanges.

... or so that's how I think this now-classic thread was started.

Percy
*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

We have a winner.

And you are right, this would not have worked in a lot of forums..
Most users here can take a little ribbing.
Now I hope the original poster doesn't get upset by it. Wonder if he has any idea what he started??

I demand an apology
.. and wanna say thanks..
Quote:

Can't wait til next year

Thus saith Mac on Oct 25th: "it's national blame RHARV day"

from this day forward, that's the official holiday. We should mark our calendars.
(seems like it should have been the first Tuesday in November though...)
Nah, he can't have the first Tuesday in November... That's already claimed by "The Race That Stops A Nation" - the Melbourne Cup.

And believe me, Australia really does stop for the few minutes of the race.
© PG Music Forums