PG Music Home
Posted By: silvertones Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 02:19 PM
She's coming home from the hospital today and only has 2-3 days left on the planet.
Please help me!
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 02:26 PM
Oh my. John, all blessings to both of you.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 02:27 PM
Glad to hear she will be at home.

If possible have Hospice called in. Just tell the nurse at the hospital to arrange it.
Posted By: Joe Gordon Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 02:30 PM
From me too John.....you are in my prayers. Joe G.
Posted By: Mac Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 02:45 PM
You need prayer, you got it, old buddy.

Hang tough.

--Mac
Posted By: MikeK Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 02:46 PM
My prayers go out to you both, John.

Mike
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 03:12 PM
Prayers your way and of course you are in our thoughts.
Posted By: furry Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 03:14 PM
Awwww John, so sorry to hear that. Prayers sent from Scotland
Posted By: rharv Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 03:29 PM
I'm in too, John. Very sorry to hear this.
Posted By: carkins Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 03:35 PM
John,

Heartfelt prayers and sympathy from me for you both and I'm sure from all of us in your extended Forum family.
One's passing is only a bridge and then the song of life continues.
Your love for her will ease the way.

Carkins
Posted By: bebopfive Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 03:41 PM
John,
My family and my church are praying for you and your wife...for strength, comfort and peace.

Ken & Pam Hicks
Posted By: bobcflatpicker Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 04:08 PM
Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers John. May God bless and comfort you both.
Posted By: jford Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 04:14 PM
I'm praying for you, too, John.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 04:44 PM
john, you have a pm!
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 04:57 PM
My heart is heavy for you, and your dear wife. No one should have to go through what you both are. Sadly we all have to face this, at some point in our lives, in one way or another.

I do not know what your personal beliefs are, but i will share a couple of mine, as it is the only way i know to give comfort. I look forward to the day when none will face death. a comforting scripture i always enjoyed is at Psalm 37:10-11 It says,

"And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be. But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

And verse 29 "The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it."

Also in Revelation 21:4 "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

I hope that your final hours together are peaceful, and that you are able to share love and hope for the future. Although at times like this it is hard, try to remember the wonderful times, and the life spent together. reflect on past joys, rather than the present pain.

I also have a very strong belief that the Bibles hope for the resurection is sure. John 5:28 "Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice.."

Until then, please let these hopes and promises bring you comfort. I will close with this last thought, It is one of my favorites, and one I have shared with many before.

(Psalm 34:18-19) "Jehovah is near to those that are broken at heart; And those who are crushed in spirit he saves. Many are the calamities of the righteous one, But out of them all Jehovah delivers him."

Warmest Regards, Rob
Posted By: rsdean Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 04:57 PM
John,

So sorry to hear this - you are both in my thoughts...

Bob
Posted By: Ryszard Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 05:07 PM
John,

I grieve for you both. I am sorry.

Do you have family or hospice or anyone else to help see you through this?

Richard
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 05:31 PM
Done deal. Started immediately when I read your message. Prayers out to both of you.
Posted By: GDaddy Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 05:44 PM
Well, I understand your sadness and my prayers go out to you and your family.

I know you lean on music to get you thru most everything. Thought these two by
Al Green would help the thoughts I have about your sadness...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lus8OTnLo7w&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzitOsxKJNY&feature=related

And of course this is so true... "A House is not a Home" by Luther VanDross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_ExFWcny0&feature=related

My Musician

by Prisana Luke
Created on: October 03, 2007

Music was not my first love,
But it became a love because of my musician.
My musician played every beat, every note, every string, every song
Of my heart.
I fell into his keys as he played intensely for the while,
And I stared at his neck moving with the rhythm,
I fell deep and deeper into the trance of love.
As I fell my path became visions of notes,
Jazz, new age, rhythm and blues,
And I stood trying to leave the room.
Yet, by my musician's tunes, I was grabbed by my waist
And graced into a dance of love and embrace.
Oh! My musician played!
He turned and smiled the side smile of victory,
He knew his music overcame me,
And he continued to play intimately on the keys of my heart with his song.
He appeared relaxed as the music filled the air,
My heart became the base tone of the rhythm my musician designed for me.
He continued for me.
Through his music he loved me,
Through his music he touched me,
Through his music he made me,
He made me love again,
Yes, my musician did.

Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 05:46 PM
Very sorry to hear that John. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peter
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 06:08 PM
So sorry to hear this John. I buried my father last year and I'm certainly at an age where this is going to happen much more frequently. My thoughts and prayers are with you buddy.

Bob
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 06:40 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayer here John.

Eddie
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 06:42 PM
John, my heart goes out to you and your wife. I am praying for you!

Steve
Posted By: toucher Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 06:56 PM
You have my prayers as well brother, I can't imagine suffering that kind of loss.

Rob Tripp
Posted By: Mick Emery Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 08:37 PM
You are both in my prayers...
Posted By: jphillips Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 08:42 PM
John:

Blessings to you both. My thoughts will be with you.

John
Posted By: rockstar_not Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 09:28 PM
Done, doing, will do. Praying for peace, grace and rest.
Posted By: pikeyh Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 09:34 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you both from across the water in south wales uk. Ade...Pikeyh
Posted By: babarton Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 09:53 PM
Prayers for both of you,

Bruce
Posted By: multitracker Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 10:53 PM
So sorry John. My thoughts and prayers go out to both of you.

Terry
Posted By: RayThigpen Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/01/11 11:55 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with you during this trying time.

Blessings and Peace to you!!!
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 12:13 AM
John,

I read this earlier while at work, when I couldn't respond... been thinking of you and your wife all day. If there's anything I can do,shoot me a PM. If not,we'll keep you in our prayers
Posted By: DrDan Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 01:33 AM
The feelings I wanted to share, and which I do not have the words to say, are in this performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLMzr3PFgk

We all stand with you in this time and while I don't have my own words, I can quote my mother who's voice is clear in my memory at these times, "how great God is, now is the time to accept him as our lord and savior"
Posted By: Powderman Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 01:46 AM
John

You are at the top of my prayer list.

Rich
Posted By: Sundance Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 02:13 AM
Oh John,

I am so sorry you have to go through this awful sorrow. Words seem so inadequate.

My prayers are with you and your wife.
Posted By: Keith from Oz Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 03:11 AM
John,
Very sad to hear your news. Our thoughts & prayers are with you in Oz.
Posted By: John Conley Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 04:43 AM
John, sorry I don't pray. But you are a great guy. You are a helper. You like people. Cancer sucks, I've been there, and still am. Loving one's spouse is a thing we should all laud you, for it's a great thing.

I wish I was closer, to be with you, except really this a personal moment.

My lack of religion is not a slight. I hope the best for both of you.

Life can deal us bad cards, yet a strong spirit shall always prevail.

Hang in there, I'm thing about you and wishing I could help.

Lot's of love, take care....
Posted By: CeeBee Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 07:08 AM
John,
I'm sorry to hear the sad news, my thoughts are with you.
Posted By: dcuny Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 07:42 AM
I've got you in my prayers as well.

Peace to both of you.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 08:27 AM
Dear John,

Everything I start to type sounds so inadequate when I think about you and your wife. Please know that my thoughts, good wishes and and prayers are with you both.

Peace be with you,
Noel
Posted By: Kevin Woolley Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 08:52 AM
John

I have been down this very same road myself and can sympathise with you. My wife 's cancer spread to the brain as tumours and in her last days she was a totally different person. Very sad!

I will keep you in my prayers.
Posted By: Brian Hughes Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 10:56 AM
John, I am so sorry to hear about this. I will gladly pray for you & your wife. May God bless the both of you.
Brian
Posted By: Wyndham Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 03:48 PM
Words can not express the sorrow we feel for you & your wife. My the Grace of God, Jesus Christ, be with you both. Wyndham
Posted By: lkmuller Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 04:38 PM
So very sorry to hear that.
Posted By: Curmudgeon Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 07:34 PM
John,

I pray that the comfort of the Lord God be with you and your wife in this very difficult time.

Don S.
Posted By: silvertones Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 08:29 PM
Thanks!
She passed away at 1:00AM this morning. I've never known pain so deep and complete.I am also totally alone and that doesn't help.
Posted By: rharv Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 08:34 PM
Sorry to hear that John. We're here when you need us.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 08:44 PM
So sorry for your loss.
Posted By: bobcflatpicker Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 08:52 PM
John,

I don’t have the words, or know what to say other than to let you know that all of us on the forums have you in our hearts, minds and prayers.

When my Mom passed away a few years ago after a very lengthy and debilitating illness, (Alzheimer’s and heart disease), my sisters and I comforted ourselves in the knowledge that she was no longer suffering and was now at peace.

I pray that you’ll find strength and comfort during this incredibly difficult time my friend.
Posted By: Notes Norton Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 10:55 PM
I'm not good at expressing myself at times like this, but be assured my warmest thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/02/11 11:08 PM
None of us will find words, but eventually you will. She is at peace with her maker now, and you did everything you could to make her life happy and full for all those years.

Bless you both.
Posted By: Lawrie Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 12:22 AM
John,
upon reading your cry for help the scripture that came to mind was Phillipians 4:6&7

Quote:

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I can only imagine your pain, but this I know - it will pass. This is the worst time, when it is still so fresh and intense. The grieving process will do its thing, but you need to "be strong and of a good courage" during that time. You said you were alone. I understand you were referring to not having your lovely lady with you but I hope it is not literally true because right now you need support from family and friends - ones who will understand your need for comfort by simply being in their midst.

Strangely enough, if you have family or friends with young children, they will help the most. Children are an affirmation of life and hope for the future that can, if you allow it, help restore you. Children have no concept of death, only of the "now" and they live in it. Watch them play. Let their joy and happiness infect you. Let them see you cry, perhaps they will sit with you and even cry with you when you do. Let them.

You are loved.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 12:30 AM
Our prayers are with you, God Bless.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 12:34 AM
As one who has not been able to make the marriage thing work for him, I feel the pain of you losing someone who stood by you and you her even more. I envy couples that stay together for the long haul. And when someone suffers the loss of a long time partner, it really hits home for me.

Bless you. Prayers do not stop now. Or ever. Once BIAB brothers, always BIAB brothers.
Posted By: PRearden Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 12:42 AM
Quote:

Very sorry to hear that John. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peter

Ditto. I feel for you bro. My wife and I are praying for you and yours.
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 01:59 AM
John, i was just thinking of you as i read this again. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish i could sit and talk with you in person but the distance makes that impossible. I would love to say something about how you are not alone, but in reality you are in that regard. The best advice i can offer right now is to stay active, and stay involved. Keep your hands and mind busy and do not just isolate your self. Take walks, Play your music, go get a coffee among others. Talk with your friends here, call old friends, and family.

The tendency is to sit a greave, and that is normal. You have to allow yourself to go through that part of the process, but please do not let it get to the point of being overwhelming. Seek out what you need to keep moving forward. We here are your friends, and we will help as we can. We are here to talk if you need, on the forum, in PM, and even by phone if you need. Maybe we should do a forum collaboration, and do a song in her memory, or something that might keep you positive. If you want to do something like this let myself or some others know what would work with you.

Most importantly remember that love and allow it to be an anchor for you in the days ahead. You had a love that many never do, and it makes for a rich life. I never knew you wife, but i bet she would want you to continue to live a full and rewarding life now.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you, Rob and Patsy Helms
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 03:11 AM
a further point to rob's comment...there is no time-limit on mourning, nor are there any shortcuts. take whatever time necessary to get your heart and mind totally mended. it may seem impossible to you today but, in time, they will heal. the email address in my profile is correct and current so i sincerely invite your communication with me at any time, day or night. there is much comfort in learning bible truths about death and the condition of the dead but a detailed discussion here would be offensive to some and contrary to forum rules. i can't speak so can't invite your phone calls but i am usually up quite late so i invite your instant messages well into the wee hours. the mp3 recording that i linked you to via pm will be of great encouragement in your grief. if you have trouble downloading it please give me your email address and i will email it to

this thread confirms beyond doubt that you are loved and cared about. that speaks volumes about you as an individual as well as a loving, caring husband. for my part, i am very proud of you and happy to call you my friend.

i like the idea of a memorial tune for your wife. she would have loved knowing that you are being so well thought of. i will be thrilled to contribute in any way that i can.

sincerely,

don and joanne gaynor
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 03:30 AM
John, like all the comments already here, I join your brothers here in this forum in standing with you. I pray that God's grace will comfort you and minister to you in this time of pain. May you know His presence now like never before.

Steve
Posted By: Mick Emery Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 04:22 AM
Quote:

She passed away at 1:00AM this morning. I've never known pain so deep and complete.I am also totally alone and that doesn't help.

I am so sorry to hear this. I'm lost for words...

Mick
John, we are with you and your wife from our heart, our prayers to heaven asking the sadness pass, hold the endless love and transcends all barriers forever and together.

Carlos and family.

John, estamos contigo y con tu esposa de todo corazón, nuestras oraciones piden al cielo que la tristeza pase y quede la labor interminable de un amor infinito, que trascendera eternamente todas las barreras.

Carlos y familia.
Posted By: Sundance Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 05:57 AM
John,

My thoughts and prayers will also continue for you that The Comforter will see you through this pain and loneliness until you come to that place of peace.
Posted By: jazzband Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 06:21 AM
John

Please ecept my sincere condolences on this very sad occasion

Dave Hoskins
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 07:38 AM
John,

There's nothing that I can say that can ease the feeling of loss but I hope that helps to know that I sympathize with your sadness and send every prayer your way.

May you find peace,
Noel
Posted By: Tchairdjian Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 08:32 AM
I am very sad for you John. I didn't know your wife was sick... May she rest in peace. Remember, you're not really alone... you have this amazing network of friends here who are with you... My deepest sympathy.

Dick
Posted By: Joe Gordon Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/03/11 10:27 AM
My heart goes out to you John. I hope you can take some solace from the number of friends you have here. Joe
G.
Posted By: RayThigpen Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 02:31 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss!

Always remember the GOOD TIMES!

And never forget this: MEMORIES are one thing that death cannot destroy!!

Thoughts & prayers are with you, man!
Posted By: dcuny Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 07:23 AM
Hi, John.

I'll add my voice to this group of friends and strangers wishing they could help carry your pain, and hope that is helps bring some sense of consolation.

What little that words can say is never enough. Time brings healing, but time is slow, and the loss of a loved one is real and profound. Give yourself time permission to be sad, angry, lost - whatever.

Take care of yourself. Each new day will come in it's own time, whether you want it to or not. Don't listen too much to what people say you should be feeling at any point - it's not for them to say.

But as Rob said, don't lose heart.

Keep asking for help if you need it.
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 11:05 AM
John - you have our deepest condolences. You are in our prayers.

Bob & Penny
Posted By: RobbMiller Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 11:40 AM
O Lord, grant eternal rest unto John's wife, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

My beloved Jesus, turn your merciful eyes toward John who is weighed down under the burden of trial and suffering. May your Sacred Heart renew his strength and courage. Amen.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in sæcula sæculorum. Amen.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 06:50 PM
Very sad news John. My condolences to you and your family.
Posted By: Cornet Nev Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 07:06 PM
Very very sad to hear this, my thoughts and prayers go out to you.
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 08:15 PM
John,

I am so sorry to hear this news. Losing someone we love is always so difficult and painful. When the waves of grief start running through your heart, I hope you can be comforted knowing she is no longer suffering and has found Peace.

Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Eddie
Posted By: silvertones Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 09:59 PM
Quote:

John,
upon reading your cry for help the scripture that came to mind was Phillipians 4:6&7

Quote:

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I can only imagine your pain, but this I know - it will pass. This is the worst time, when it is still so fresh and intense. The grieving process will do its thing, but you need to "be strong and of a good courage" during that time. You said you were alone. I understand you were referring to not having your lovely lady with you but I hope it is not literally true because right now you need support from family and friends - ones who will understand your need for comfort by simply being in their midst.

Strangely enough, if you have family or friends with young children, they will help the most. Children are an affirmation of life and hope for the future that can, if you allow it, help restore you. Children have no concept of death, only of the "now" and they live in it. Watch them play. Let their joy and happiness infect you. Let them see you cry, perhaps they will sit with you and even cry with you when you do. Let them.

You are loved.

I'm afraid I am literally alone. No family or friends in the area.Making it very,very hard for me. I miss my wife so much.
Thanks forum friends for all the kind words, thoughts & prayers.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 10:12 PM
john, please email me. i would love to offer my support during what is the worst moment in your life.
Posted By: Lawrie Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/04/11 11:50 PM
Quote:

I'm afraid I am literally alone. No family or friends in the area.Making it very,very hard for me. I miss my wife so much.
Thanks forum friends for all the kind words, thoughts & prayers.

I am so sorry to hear that. While my prayers are most certainly with you, it it is at all possible I encourage you to try and make contact with people who might be able to help support you. I don't even want to try to imagine what life without my wife would be like. I do know I'd feel like dying, but this is not what she would want, nor is it what I believe God would want. He has a purpose for me that is not yet complete, just so, I believe He has a purpose for you that is not yet complete.

Here in Australia there is a program called "Men's Shed". It's about making a meeting place where blokes can get together to make stuff, learn how to use hand tools, "chew the fat", have a cuppa and generally make friends, keep each other company and provide emotional support without judgement. Are there such programs near you in the States?

Perhaps there is a local church that you feel comfortable in. Nowhere is perfect, not even a church, 'cos people aren't perfect, but there is usually someone around who will take an interest and simply care.

These things cannot replace your loss, but being with others who have experienced similar devastation in their lives can help. I believe so strongly that you need to have others around you. Your extended, adopted family here on the forum can help, but it isn't the same as someone being there to get you a beer or make you a cuppa when you're low. Or give you a shoulder to cry on.

The temptation is to withdraw into your shell and dwell on your loss. There is a time for this but it should be short lived. Having people around you will help you keep on top of this and prevent the kind of emotional spiral that can take you down.

It will take time, but there is always hope for the future.

You are loved.
Posted By: Mac Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/05/11 02:36 AM
We all love you, John.

If you need anything at all, do not hesitate to ask.

My condolences also.

--Mac
Posted By: yjoh Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/05/11 09:47 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.

May all the prayers and thoughts coming your way give you strength and comfort.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/05/11 12:56 PM
John, you have out deepest condolences and you are in our prayers. It has been said but I will repeat it, think of all the good times you had together.

Although you may be geographically alone you are not alone. You have all of the Pgforum members praying and supporting you.

God bless
Posted By: cchallum Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/06/11 02:38 AM
John,

I've been married for 47 years and cannot imagine what it's like to not have my closest friend around; you have my deepest sympathy for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are for you daily.

Cecil
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers for me and my wife please *DELETED* *DELETED* - 09/06/11 02:59 AM
Posted By: Brallan Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/06/11 03:26 AM
As above, John. We are all family, and obviously you have friends here. As Preacher Casey said to Tom Joad, "Ever'body Might Be Just One Big Soul."

Condolences and best wishes... I just went through the same thing.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/06/11 04:10 AM
I am sorry to hear about your wife. I pray the Lord gives you both the strength you need. God bless you! This scripture is always an encouragement to me in times of trouble

Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Prayers for me and my wife please - 09/06/11 04:28 AM
That is a good one PGFantastic!
© PG Music Forums