PG Music Home
Posted By: PgFantastic Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/23/11 10:00 PM
I hope that everyone has a fine holiday. God bless you all! I am looking forward to another year of hearing the awesome music made by you guys and gals.

My Music
Posted By: Kemmrich Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/23/11 10:05 PM
Merry Christmas to you also!!
Posted By: filkertom Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/23/11 10:18 PM
Indeed. Hugs and Happy Holidays to each and every one of you, and may 2012 be an excellent year for us all.
Posted By: Mick Emery Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/23/11 10:30 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Posted By: jim111 Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/23/11 11:04 PM
Merry Christmas everybody.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 12:18 AM
Yes Merry Christmas to all.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 12:47 AM
Merry Christmas to the entire forum family!
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 01:04 AM
Cheers everyone !!

Eddie
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 01:25 AM
As this is a world-wide forum, I wish everybody everywhere blessings in the coming year. But to those who celebrate Christmas as the birth of Christ, I send a very specific greeting:

"Il est ne le divin enfant"

Halleluiah!
Posted By: Rutabago Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 01:46 AM
To all. Have a good one & many more to follow. Merry Christms & thanks for all the help...Hank
Posted By: Curmudgeon Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 02:16 AM
Merry Christmas to all from Vegas.

Don S.
Posted By: lkmuller Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 02:29 AM
Merry Christmas to all. BTW, I'll be in Vegas next month. You'll be able to find on at least one of the crap tables downtown. Either that or I'll be listening to Carl Ferris play if he's still there.
Posted By: raymb1 Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 02:58 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. Later, Ray
Posted By: yjoh Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 07:12 AM
A Very Happy Peaceful Christmas and a Fantastic 2012 to everyone!
Posted By: JBlue7 Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 12:02 PM
I echo that, 'MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MEMBERS and to PG AND ALL THE TEAM'

Regards. JEFF
Posted By: jford Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 12:16 PM
Thanks for that posting, Robert! Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well as to all the wonderful friends here on the forum.

I'm now off to church for the weekly men's group meeting to sing Christmas Carols and reflect on the season.

Peace and Joy to All
Posted By: pikeyh Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 12:58 PM
Hey, Merry xmas and a happy new year to all from S Wales UK...take care all...Ade
Posted By: Joe Gordon Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 01:11 PM
Echoed to all my PG Forum friends....across the various oceans! Have a Peaceful Christmas! Regards, Joe G.
Posted By: rharv Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 02:06 PM
Merry Christmas all

I was pleasantly surprised to wake this morning to a #FFFFFF Christmas Eve that looks like it will be sticking around through tomorrow.

(Yeah I know most people won't get it)
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 02:24 PM
Quote:

Merry Christmas all

I was pleasantly surprised to wake this morning to a #FFFFFF Christmas Eve that looks like it will be sticking around through tomorrow.

(Yeah I know most people won't get it)

isn't #FFFFFF the color mask for white?

hey, there's a techie song here somewhere...
"I'M dreaming of a #FFFFFF Christmas...."
substitute every word with an equivalent techie term
Posted By: rharv Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 02:33 PM
On the board at work, someone wrote exactly what you said (I'm dreaming of a #FFFFFF Christmas)
That is where I got it from. I chuckled.

Yes, it's the hex number for white in HTML
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 03:33 PM
Quote:

On the board at work, someone wrote exactly what you said (I'm dreaming of a #FFFFFF Christmas)
That is where I got it from. I chuckled.

Yes, it's the hex number for white in HTML

OK, this idea requires a separate thread, because now you got me thinking of other titles "If programmers wrote the carols..."
Posted By: cchallum Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 07:56 PM
I, too, wish everyone a fantastic Holiday Season!!

Cecil
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 07:57 PM
Quote:

After shopping on #000000 Friday....
Posted By: MitchC Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 08:07 PM
Merry Christmas all !
Posted By: seeker Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/24/11 08:12 PM
#FADE 0010 #AB0DE hacker since early 70's....

This is such a great Christmas for me, New 22" LCD monitor to match my other one.
BIAB 2012 ULTRA PLUS PAK + $25 bonus pak.
All you great folks advising and assisting.

Our family is more or less pretty healthy and in good shape. And all three
Adult children are working(blessing there).

Daughter from San Francisco is sharing a few days with us.
Christmas Eve is fresh Pot stickers, Shrimp Egg foo yung, stuffed mushrooms,
steamed Jasmine Rice, then too much Carmel s from son's Ohio Candy store.
Almost forgot, stuffed mushrooms, and annual Spinach dip inside Sourdough loaf.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
Merry Christmas!
Posted By: DrDan Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/25/11 02:35 AM
Out working in the yard here in Chicago Today - warmest December on record and no snow for chrismas... So every reason to be happy here. Bulls and Bears play tomorrow, Merry Christmas you all...
Posted By: rharv Re: Merry Christmas To All Pg Forum Users - 12/25/11 03:05 PM
Nice one Eddie, that black friday joke..
© PG Music Forums