PG Music Home
Posted By: Fishb0bb Chris Botti backing track - 12/27/11 10:46 PM
Does anybody know where i can find some professional quality backing tracks in the style of a Chris Botti type of sound? I cant seem to find anything that i could use at the gig I'm looking at doing.

Also, Does anybody know of some backing tracks for jazz ballads that has strings in it? I have BIAB coming to my house on Thursday so i will defenantly be trying to use that as much as i can. And i also have all the Jamey Abersolds. so i already have those. Thank you
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Chris Botti backing track - 12/27/11 10:59 PM
Don't know about Botti tracks but the new Jazz Trumpet realtracks right here in BIAB are wonderful. In fact I included an old tune "Oh Christmas Tree" in my playlist this year for the first time because of the trumpet realtrack "Jazz Poppy EV16" as combined with a Pat Energetic Latin style it made not only made for a great modern jazz instrumental but sent me to the woodshed with my guitar so I could up the play on my solos as well.

Maybe someone else will chime in on the Botti tracks. By the way I love this guys performances especially with Bocelli.

PS: Welcome aboard the forum.

Happy New Year,
© PG Music Forums