PG Music Home
Posted By: MitchC FS: Studio Projects C1 Condensor mic - NEW - 05/13/12 08:50 PM
Bought this and never have used it. Studio Projects C1 mic, shockmount, windscreen and wooden box.

$190 shipped (to US)

Posted By: Mac Re: FS: Studio Projects C1 Condensor mic - NEW - 05/14/12 01:31 PM
You should use it, it is a great mic.

--Mac
I know it's a great mic. Used to own a pair when I had my full-blown bedroom studio up and going. All dismantled a few years agao. Bought this as I was planning to do a few vocal tunes, but thought better of it. My vocal chops are non-existant these days. Sticking to guitar playing !
Posted By: Mac Re: FS: Studio Projects C1 Condensor mic - NEW - 05/14/12 09:24 PM
That thing sounds awesome in front of an acoustic guitar...
Indeed it does ! But at the time I had AKG-414's I used for acoustic guitar. It's a GREAT mic, comparable to ones costing much, much more.
Posted By: Mac Re: FS: Studio Projects C1 Condensor mic - NEW - 05/15/12 01:49 PM
You've had a lot of hits, hope one or more of them is interested in purchase.

Just a reminder that if you are interested in this mic, you can send MitchC a PM (Private Message) via this forum's messenger and start the ball rolling.

--Mac
Posted By: 90 dB Re: FS: Studio Projects C1 Condensor mic - NEW - 05/15/12 04:09 PM
I would buy it if I didn't already have one. Great mic. Doesn't get much use though, now that I started using the T3.

Regards,

Bob
*** SOLD ***
© PG Music Forums