PG Music Home
Posted By: LoveGuitar TC-Helicon Voicelive Play GTX - 06/29/12 06:40 PM
Just bought the new TC-Helicon Voicelive Play GTX. I have been looking at guitar effects pedals and voice processors and was hoping not to have to buy seperately. This unit has both! Checked out there website (very good site) and was just what I was looking for. Also works with acoustic/electric guitar. I figure it will replace the need for vocal processor/harmonizer, effects pedal and DI box for acoustic guitar. The website has some pretty impressive videos. http://www.tc-helicon.com/products/voicelive-play-gtx/#videos.
Has anyone used on of the TC-Helicon units?
Posted By: silvertones Re: TC-Helicon Voicelive Play GTX - 06/29/12 09:06 PM
I use the Voice Tone Harmony GXT.Same harmony engine as yours. I really like it. Takes some time though to get used to it.You need a VERY directional mic as the adaptive EQ etc.& harmony can get real messed up if any sound gets back in through the mic. I use IKM for my bass with the Ampeg SVX.
Posted By: DrDan Re: TC-Helicon Voicelive Play GTX - 06/30/12 11:01 AM
This caught my attention all the way here in India. Yeah, I have a VLT, welcome to the club. You are now officially cool
Posted By: John Conley Re: TC-Helicon Voicelive Play GTX - 06/30/12 03:13 PM
Their technology is part of Band in a Box.

And they are in the same leg of the woods, in Victoria British Columbia Canada North America.

Small wurld.
Posted By: LoveGuitar Re: TC-Helicon Voicelive Play GTX - 07/02/12 12:31 PM
It is good to be cool.......
© PG Music Forums