PG Music Home
Quote:

"Work hard to develop the ability to entertain people all by yourself using only your chosen instrument."

So - getting back to the roots and a focus on the MUSIC - how about in the new "Writing and Composition" forum that PG is about to create, those of us interested in constructive musical feedback and that seek such feedback can post a webcam of their solo performance, and get that feedback from other PG members. I know everyone posts links to their music, but this would take it to a whole new level. Sort of like a virtual 'open mic' night.

Regarding the ritalin comment - I told you I immerse myself in things and disappear for a few years. Expect the same again I'm just ecstatic that you guys have shared your experience and pointed me in the right direction for the many things on my musical bucket list. I don't know if any of you guys remember my last foray into the forums - but at that time, I couldn't load a freakin' VST. You all helped my nicely through that. Thanks again.
yes, just enter the URL in your post.

There is a way to define it as a URL, but in my experience, the forum software seems to recognize that it's a URL and it appends the tags automatically
Joe V, you are on a question roll!

And every one of them have been legit, no type of fluff or bull IMHO....and THAT is refreshing!
A quickie test of the url tag, I had never used it before either.

PgFantasic new song on showcase. He also used the label with embedded music link.

He also used the music label abilities.

Direct link to his youtube video

By golly it works fine...

Click URL in the modifications..
Enter the destination url..
Enter the title of song or information.
if you click the QUOTE button on seeker's message, you will see the embedded URL tags in the quote.
PGMusic server cannot host the actual files, but this forumboard allows for placing hotlinks to other sites or servers within a post, Joe.

You could make a video, upload to YouTube, as one example of a host, and then make a post here with the URL embedded in your post that hotlinks to that specific YouTube.

Those who want to view and hear need only click on yer hotlink.

--Mac
© PG Music Forums