PG Music Home
Posted By: 90 dB Studio Pics - 02/27/13 05:01 PM
I thought it would be interesting to see pics of some BIAB users' studios. I've seen Skyline's, which is nice. Mine is a bit cramped, since half the room is filled with PA gear. Got a pic of your studio? Feel free to post it.

Rainbow River Studios

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: LoveGuitar Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 07:25 PM
Seen it posted before but couldn't find it. How do I post a picture?
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 07:30 PM
I copy the image code and paste it into the post.

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 07:31 PM
Nice setup, Bob.
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 08:37 PM
Where do you keep all the crumpled up non-winning Lotto tickets? lol
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 08:56 PM
Tommy, on a cursory glance, I found three beer coasters (at least). Another Oyrish musician, I'll bet!

On seeing his wife struggling in with two 24 packs of Bud and a loaf of bread, Bob was heard to say: "Dearie, whatcha gonna do with all that bread?"
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 08:59 PM
Tell Bob to use the bread for Beer Cozies!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 09:22 PM
Sorry the maid has left the building! Home Sweet Huh?
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 09:29 PM
Quote:

Tommy, on a cursory glance, I found three beer coasters (at least). Another Oyrish musician, I'll bet!

On seeing his wife struggling in with two 24 packs of Bud and a loaf of bread, Bob was heard to say: "Dearie, whatcha gonna do with all that bread?"

Don-

One coaster for beer, one coaster for bourbon or Jamaican rum. The third one is for company.
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 09:30 PM
Quote:

Sorry the maid has left the building! Home Sweet Huh?

You need another monitor man.
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 09:33 PM
I know what you mean, I could use another! 4 computers and only 3 monitors, need an external for my Macbook!
Posted By: LoveGuitar Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 09:35 PM
I'm glad to see that someone else has a basket of miscellaneous assorted music room junk.
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 09:38 PM
Didn't want to show the rest, it's just too embarrassing! This is the clean part!
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 11:05 PM
Ladies' panties draped over the wicker basket handle? That confirms Bob as an Oyrish Country musician who just sent his bagpipes out to be tuned. Girls just adore bagpipists with beer.
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Studio Pics - 02/27/13 11:52 PM
Just a guitar rag Don. My, what an active imagination you have!
Posted By: DennisD Re: Studio Pics - 02/28/13 04:42 AM
Thanks for posting guys. Bob looks like a hefty collection of cd's on the shelf. Looks like you are using the same monitors (Events) that I do. After 4 moves in the past 7 years I am in the final stages of setting my studio back up. Work and travel got in the way and I thought I was retired. And no I didn't have every single cord labelled and no I don't remember how everything went together so it is a work in progress. However I will post some pictures of my setup soon. DennisD
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Studio Pics - 02/28/13 10:57 AM
Dennis -

I love my 20/20's.(also my little Optimus 7's) Are you using the passives or the BAS? I hear you about moving. We just moved home to Florida after a few years in the S.C. mountains, and I had to set my studio up again too.
Looking forward to seeing your setup.

Regards,

Bob
© PG Music Forums