PG Music Home
Friday I was dumped on floor, rushed to ER, 6 stitches (to match 20 staples from last time), soft tissue tear in right (good) shoulder. I'm out of the forums for awhile. Now the Corporate Spin Doctor is involved making an interesting novel (fiction) out of it.
Posted By: Mac Re: Been Dumped Again - Stitches A Lot Of Pain! - 06/09/13 02:07 PM
Prayers for Don happen here routinely, just upped the ante.

Get Well, Don.

--Mac
Debating if I should sue. This is the 6th dump to floor. Supposed to have 2 people transfer me. Each drop was one aide handling me during a transfer. Spin Doctor says I have had "balance problems" (Bovine Feces) but I was down in bed when the Med Aide, who had never ever done it before, it's not his job, turned me too violently and rolled me out on the floor.
Don, can you communicate that they must have two!
Don,

Our prayers are with you!
Now that p's me off! No excuse for it. If I was your wife, daughter or kin so they'd have to listen to me, BELIEVE ME, I'd be marching in there giving them what for and letting them know in no uncertain terms that if they ever dare try to move you with one person again, I'd own them all both corporate and individually.

And their state governing and/or medical board would be getting a formal written complaint right now with copies sent to them so they know I mean business.

One time maybe, twice too much and repeatedly NO WAY.

I'll be praying for you too Don, but your family needs to get their attention that this will no longer be tolerated.
Prayers and best wishes, Don!!!
Originally Posted By: Sundance
Now that p's me off! No excuse for it. If I was your wife, daughter or kin so they'd have to listen to me, BELIEVE ME, I'd be marching in there giving them what for and letting them know in no uncertain terms that if they ever dare try to move you with one person again, I'd own them all both corporate and individually.

And their state governing and/or medical board would be getting a formal written complaint right now with copies sent to them so they know I mean business.

One time maybe, twice too much and repeatedly NO WAY.

I'll be praying for you too Don, but your family needs to get their attention that this will no longer be tolerated.

Josie, I honestly wish that you WERE my daughter. I know you'd rip 'em a new anal aperture.

The "spin" is making it MY FAULT and records of previous incidents have "mysteriously" disappeared. They are experienced experts at covering their collective arse.

When I came here 3 years ago they were hanging on to their VA certification by a thread. One more incident will cost them their VA certification which means Loonies, the only thing they seem to understand. I suspect that our "do nothing for fear it's wrong" Administrator can pocket the salary saved by running short-staffed all this time.

Nurse Amy is working at another home. I may be able to transfer there.

My wife has Agoraphobia, a serious anxiety disorder, so she can't do battle with their legal staff.

It's a mess.

Thanks for standing by me, Josie. I love you for that, little girl.

On a lighter note; I landed on my Irish part. A linoleum covered cement floor don't stand a Chinaman's chance.

I honestly don't think I'll survive another dumping.
Don that sucks. Hope you repair yourself quickly me old mate.
Originally Posted By: jazzmandan

It is plainly stated in SOP that 2 aides are mandatory on transfers. It NEVER HAPPENS.

The hemorrhaging of personnel leaves new aides with a few hours of experience training even newer aides. In my 3 years I have seen literally hundreds of aides squirt through here like poop through a goose. The turnover is making quality of care suffer terribly while management is more concerned about wages and abandoning their oath of protecting and caring for we who pay their salary.
Don,

Other than worrying and praying for you, you need someone who could articulate what we all feel and expressed so clearly by Josie.

Do you have anyone at the VA you can share this story with? Or even a local charity group, one who really cares about patients and how they are being treated. I know I was with a charity awhile back who payed many visits to special ed classes and nursing homes, mostly unannounced. And I am sad to say we uncovered many incidents where patients and children were not being treated correctly . . . I alone was the whistle blower on at least 3 occasions where someone was fired because of this sort of abuse.

They are people who care out there, usually the smallest charity, the ones where no one makes a salary and just does the work for the good of the kids and seniors.

I wish you the best, but don't ever stop trying to get these issues corrected not only for your sake but for the betterment of those who are not as articulate and determined as you.

PS: If you like PM me the name of the facility and I'll be happy to write the VA, Congress or anyone else who might be able to help stop this stupidity!

Later,
Originally Posted By: furry
Don that sucks. Hope you repair yourself quickly me old mate.

Unfortunately, I don't mend as quickly or easily as I did when liberating German guesthouses during my 20s.

Still room in me wee 'art fer good news:

Our wee Lassie, Hayley Oliver, bumped herself out of 2nd place on UK's Hot Disk Charts (it only been done once before) so she has the #1 and #2 slots today! She emailed the news early this morning (wee hours London time).

I hope that she and Josie Beck can become Budesses/Matesses soon.
Originally Posted By: Danny C.
Don,

Other than worrying and praying for you, you need someone who could articulate what we all feel and expressed so clearly by Josie.

Do you have anyone at the VA you can share this story with? Or even a local charity group, one who really cares about patients and how they are being treated. I know I was with a charity awhile back who payed many visits to special ed classes and nursing homes, mostly unannounced. And I am sad to say we uncovered many incidents where patients and children were not being treated correctly . . . I alone was the whistle blower on at least 3 occasions where someone was fired because of this sort of abuse.

They are people who care out there, usually the smallest charity, the ones where no one makes a salary and just does the work for the good of the kids and seniors.

I wish you the best, but don't ever stop trying to get these issues corrected not only for your sake but for the betterment of those who are not as articulate and determined as you.

PS: If you like PM me the name of the facility and I'll be happy to write the VA, Congress or anyone else who might be able to help stop this stupidity!

Later,

Danny, Josie, and dearest friends,

I had thought that there is power in numbers. When I look at my wall literally covered in greeting cards from all over the civilized world (as well as Canada and Ireland) I can't help but believe that it has resulted in better treatment for me. They see my support group and fear messing with me.

I strongly encourage everyone to write whom they wish as a protection for the less articulate patients in this nursing home.

I am not vindictive by nature but this clown Administrator is way over his head and out of his league here. The elderly who he is sworn to protect and care for, those who pay his salary, are being ignored and neglected in favor of the Almighty budget.

I emailed the Oklahoma State Eldercare Ombudsman on a separate issue (seeking support on the iPod Project) and, to date, haven't had the courtesy of a reply. That was over a month ago.

Perhaps if we all demonstrated the strength in our numbers we could accomplish something for the benefit of all elderly loved ones.

Thank you, Danny
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
I emailed the Oklahoma State Eldercare Ombudsman on a separate issue (seeking support on the iPod Project) and, to date, haven't had the courtesy of a reply. That was over a month ago.

Emails won't cut it for important stuff Don. It has to be the old fashioned way on paper, by certified mail, return receipt requested and most importantly, to a specific person in that office if there's any way you can get a name.

This nursing home situation is country wide and probably world wide. My younger sister took care of our mother about 10 years ago through this mess until she died. She was able to get her company to let her work part time and I provided her with some financial support to make up for it. She transferred our mother to 6 or 7 different homes over a 3 year period due to crap like this. I'm sure it's not just this, you probably have problems getting your meds correctly too. My mom was taking around 15 different meds that had to be coordinated as to time of day, certain combinations of food intake with some of them, liquids etc. My sister had all of that printed out and updated in her computer and watched the various homes like a friggin hawk and caught 90% of the staff messing up the meds schedule. There were a few good ones but like you said these people come and go all the time.

Try to document this by writing stuff you see going wrong in a little notebook you can hide so nobody sees you doing it if that's possible. You can also do it in your computer and email the file to someone who can print it out for you and keep it somewhere safe. Documented notes like that with names, dates and time of day go a long way in front of a judge.

You can start by writing out precisely what just happened while it's fresh in your memory including the previous incidents. Try to be as exact and concise as possible. Imagine how a prosecutor would use your notes with a witness... "Tell me Mr XX, Mr Gaynor says here in his notes dated August 23, 2012 that you personally did blah, blah. What do you have to say about that?"

After you've compiled a damning bunch of these, then contact the state licensing boards and present them with copies of that stuff including the VA of course. Again, it has to be hard copies mailed certified to a specific person.

Now getting off my high horse here, there's a potential other side to this. You live in a small area and all of these people at facilities all over town probably know each other. You could get tagged as a big time troublemaker and could suffer some consequences from that even if you get transferred to another facility but, oth they also know you're not someone to be trifled with either.

I can't advise you on that, just pointing it out.

Good luck man, and the fact that I will probably be in the same situation in the not too distant future does not make me a happy camper either.

Bob
Posted By: Mac Re: Been Dumped Again - Stitches A Lot Of Pain! - 06/09/13 07:50 PM
Didn't you once say that this is a VA facility, Don?

Congressman.

Telephone, email, snailmail.

Tell them you vote.

--Mac
Hi, Don !

I hope you will recover fast
from that ugly incident !
If you need numbers you can
count me in !:)

Cheers
Dani
Don,

You are in my prayers also, (though I'm not the most relgious guy in the world, every little bit helps : )

Regards,
Joe V.
No, it's a for profit corporation but they require VA certification to get subsidized VA help. Losing VA cert means lost revenue and they do understand Loonies big time. I knew at one point exactly what I bring to the mix and it was quite substantial. About double Medicare.

I am requesting help from an 80 pound bundle of TNT at VA Muskogee who doesn't wait for stuff to happen, Alyssa MAKES STUFF HAPPENING!

Nurse Amy has started working at another nursing home. Perhaps VA could transfer me there.
Posted By: Mac Re: Been Dumped Again - Stitches A Lot Of Pain! - 06/09/13 09:27 PM
Congressman is how to get 'em up and moving with ANYTHING VA.

That includes subcontractors.

--Mac
Originally Posted By: jazzmandan

Dan, it plainly states "Two" person transfers in the SOP and my personal files, the log that Aides use and must initial every shift.

They seem to intentionally run short-handed, obviously to scrimp on wages, so I would be ignored while they look for help. We patients can't win. What about the vast majority of patients far less lucid than I am? They are totally at the mercy of inept aides.

When CNAs make less than they could at Mickey D's while entrusted with human lives, that says it all!
Originally Posted By: Mac
Congressman is how to get 'em up and moving with ANYTHING VA.

That includes subcontractors.

--Mac

Thanks, Macster.

I thought I'd start with Alyssa, an 80 pound keg o'woopaz! She loves to bring grown men down to her size whimpering and quivering out of fear.

She "borrowed" my fancy power-chair from Prosthetics then delivered it here to me knowing full well that the Doctor wouldn't repo it at that point. She took a tongue lashing, shook it off, then rushed off to the next impossible red tape entanglement. Definitely the tiny Gargantuan you want on your team.
Sorry to hear about the troubles you are facing, you will be in my prayers!
Originally Posted By: jazzmammal

Emails won't cut it for important stuff Don. It has to be the old fashioned way on paper, by certified mail, return receipt requested and most importantly, to a specific person in that office if there's any way you can get a name.

This nursing home situation is country wide and probably world wide. My younger sister took care of our mother about 10 years ago through this mess until she died. She was able to get her company to let her work part time and I provided her with some financial support to make up for it. She transferred our mother to 6 or 7 different homes over a 3 year period due to crap like this. I'm sure it's not just this, you probably have problems getting your meds correctly too. My mom was taking around 15 different meds that had to be coordinated as to time of day, certain combinations of food intake with some of them, liquids etc. My sister had all of that printed out and updated in her computer and watched the various homes like a friggin hawk and caught 90% of the staff messing up the meds schedule. There were a few good ones but like you said these people come and go all the time.

Try to document this by writing stuff you see going wrong in a little notebook you can hide so nobody sees you doing it if that's possible. You can also do it in your computer and email the file to someone who can print it out for you and keep it somewhere safe. Documented notes like that with names, dates and time of day go a long way in front of a judge.

You can start by writing out precisely what just happened while it's fresh in your memory including the previous incidents. Try to be as exact and concise as possible. Imagine how a prosecutor would use your notes with a witness... "Tell me Mr XX, Mr Gaynor says here in his notes dated August 23, 2012 that you personally did blah, blah. What do you have to say about that?"

After you've compiled a damning bunch of these, then contact the state licensing boards and present them with copies of that stuff including the VA of course. Again, it has to be hard copies mailed certified to a specific person.

Now getting off my high horse here, there's a potential other side to this. You live in a small area and all of these people at facilities all over town probably know each other. You could get tagged as a big time troublemaker and could suffer some consequences from that even if you get transferred to another facility but, oth they also know you're not someone to be trifled with either.

I can't advise you on that, just pointing it out.

Good luck man, and the fact that I will probably be in the same situation in the not too distant future does not make me a happy camper either.

Bob

Bob,

On the subject of medication screw-ups; They had a Med Aide, the Aide that passes medications, working the Med Cart for three weeks before she admitted to being illiterate. She couldn't even read the orders. They simply made a CNA out of her. Since that point I have had to direct her out of my room and exercise my right to refuse her care.

The saga continues...

They want me to get the auger-type feeding implant but such tubes require immaculate hygiene that I would never have here so I am back in stall mode, a holding pattern.

And...

The Administrator has suddenly realized that our email exchanges (my primary means of communications) are incriminating to him so he has quit putting anything in written form. Now he comes to my room and whispers to me.
<snip>

And...

The Administrator has suddenly realized that our email exchanges (my primary means of communications) are incriminating to him so he has quit putting anything in written form. Now he comes to my room and whispers to me.

Can you arrange to record these exchanges?
My Dynavox has a built-in audio recorder. Excellent idea, Lawrie. Thank you for reminding me. He would never guess that he's being recorded.
Don,

I believe you when you say it could cost you your life. None of us want to see that happen. However you do it, you need to make this behavior stop ASAP.

I believe that the treatment you describe constitutes elder abuse, which is a criminal matter. I'd consider filing a police report. I would also address it with an attorney. If you don't already have access to counsel, Prepaid Legal is a legal insurance program which, I believe, is based in your state and can inexpensively (approximately $25/month) provide advice on legal issues as well as discounted services if necessary.

You need a barracuda on your side. All of us will do what we can in the way of prayer, letters, and encouragement, but ultimately you are your own best advocate until you can get a local heavyweight in your corner. I hope that happens soon.

Best wishes,

Richard
Don,

I've been busy and just saw this thread. There is no excuse for this kind of "treatment".
As others have said, you need an advocate. I would start with these guys:

http://veterans.house.gov/

Then perhaps, follow up with a call to the local TV station. They love stories like this. You're best bet would be too get a transfer to another facility, though. This place doesn't sound like it's ever going to change. In the meantime, remember the Irish motto: Never Give Up"!

Praying for ya, man.

Regards,

Bob
For anyone who cares to write to the corporation that operates Don's Nursing Home, this is their site:

http://www.gracelivingcenters.com/okmulgee-rebold-manor/

I will be writing to them, as well as the administrator of the facility. Since Don has posted his address before in the forum, I assume it's OK to re-post it.

Chief Administrator
c/o Rebold Manor Nursing Home
1701 East 6th Street 
Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447

If they receive a flood of complaints, perhaps they will change the level of care given him.

Don, do you have this "administrator's" email address?

Regards,

Bob
Administrator: Matt Adamack
Rebold Manor Nursing Home
1701 East 6th Street 
Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447
(918) 756-1967

Email for Corporation:

http://www.gracelivingcenters.com/contact/
Mr. Matt Adamack's private email address is:

Matt.Adamack@GraceLivingCenters.com <Matt.Adamack@GraceLivingCenters.com>;

It might bring him into reality if he got a hundred or more protest messages. Caution: Keep them civil and businesslike yet stern.

Thank you so very much, my wonderful friends.

I am trying to get a closeup of my face before the swelling and bruising fades away.

I expected Matt in to sweet-talk me and attempt to minimize the seriousness. They may have fired him already over separate issues. He was at Corporate in OKC all last week.
I don't know what the answer is to this because getting transferred is no help at all. These places are all the same. Unfortunately you need someone local who is physically there almost every day like my sister who is backstopping you constantly.

I knew it about your meds. Here in SoCal 95% of all the staff are Philippinos. Some are good but most are not. There was a long article about them in the LA Times. Some are real doctors who can't make any kind of living at all in the PI so they come here. The US doesn't recognize their degrees but they can easily pass the nursing exams so they become RN's and PA's. One guy was a ortho surgeon with over 15 years experience. Those are the good ones but many others are like that illiterate idiot you talked about. My sister ran into a few of those too. It's unbelievable that you can hand a detailed, well written paper of your meds schedule to someone who smiles and says no problem yet can't read. I'm sure you've thought of this already but the next time you have to deal with a new person to handle your meds ask them to read the instructions back to you. If they can't that incident goes into your notes. Date, time and names.

I think it's correct this is elder abuse and we have to do something about it.

Bob
Civil, businesslike and threatening letter sent to corporate HQ and Mr. Adamack. Working on the Congressional committee for VA oversight and the OK department of nursing home regulation as well.

"It might bring him into reality if he got a hundred or more protest messages."

Roger that. We need folks to take a few minutes to educate this "person".
The Housekeeper just came and took two pictures with her camera/phone. I will have them to post later when she gets home from work. She would certainly be fired for that loving gesture.

I have absolutely no objections to getting the media involved but I watch so little TV that I don't know the channels. They are definitely out of Tulsa. Emphasize concern for other, less capable patients. That makes it look less like a personal vendetta.
Some wonderful news...The nursing home staff has requested a conference call between me, my wife, the dietitian, the physical therapist, and Cindy, the Corporate "Spin Doctor." I know it's not for my benefit but it provides THEM with witnesses to everything said.

I immediately emailed Nurse Amy and she said that it's a trap. Corporate is trying to skirt all liability for my fall so she will come to my room and actively participate in the conference call and disarm them completely. After eleven years she knows all of their dirty tricks.

I am preparing a written notice to the affect that by participating in the conference they are stripped of all Corporate protection and therefore fully exposed to any future legal actions that I may deem necessary and appropriate in the event of further injury to me, whatever form such injury may take, at my sole discretion. In plain English, they are thereby placing everything they own on the table for a Corporation that cares absolutely nothing about them.

They will then be asked to leave without prejudice or hard feelings on my part.
I wish you a positive result of that conference.
Guido
Originally Posted By: 90 dB
Don,

I've been busy and just saw this thread. There is no excuse for this kind of "treatment".
As others have said, you need an advocate. I would start with these guys:

http://veterans.house.gov/

Then perhaps, follow up with a call to the local TV station. They love stories like this. You're best bet would be too get a transfer to another facility, though. This place doesn't sound like it's ever going to change. In the meantime, remember the Irish motto: Never Give Up"!

Praying for ya, man.

Regards,

Bob

Bob, I took your advice and wrote the following letter to my VA advocate this morning:

"

The following information has been submitted:

Name: Mr Donald Gaynor Sr

Address:c/o Rebold Manor Nursing Home 1701 East 6th Street Okmulgee, OK 74447

E-mail: dongaynor@yahoo.com
Telephone: 918-758-4299

Message Subject: Elder Abuse
Message Text:
On Friday, June 7th, 2013 I was dropped during a transfer from my wheelchair to my bed. It required several stitches and Emergency Room treatment. Regulations state that two aides are required for transfers but that seldom happens. This specific aide, Shane, was urgently recruited from his normal job on the Med Cart and his own words were: "I have never done this before!" He got me laid in bed without incident but then rolled me so violently that I literally "flew" off the opposite side of the bed and to the hard floor which is linoleum over concrete. They then called for an Aid Van and took me to the Okmulgee Hospital Emergency Room where I received several stitches in my head. The fall also resulted it a tear in the soft tissue of my right shoulder socket. I suffered a stroke that left me mute and paralyzed and the fall has hampered the use of my good (stronger) arm thus limiting my onscreen computer communications. A problem that I see developing is; they are shirking all responsibility by implying that the incident was MY FAULT due to "balance problems" and/or "weak grip". I had already been laid down so balance and grip should not even be a factor or consideration. It's a Corporate smokescreen and I need your protection, please. The phone number is my private line in my room but it is not secure. I must rely upon Corporate employees (aides) to answer and return phone calls so the best method of communication is via email. Please acknowledge this message so I can be assured that you have received it. They have asked me to undergo a psychiatric evaluation which I have refused saying: "Evaluate the dumper, not the dumpee!" There was another, even more serious dumping when the chair lift broke (lake of maintenance) and dumped mr over 8 feet to the tile floor requiring 20 staples in my head and months of painful Physical Therapy. If memory serves, this is my FIFTH DUMP TO THE FLOOR but the only documented incidents are the ones where I had gone to ER. Surely the other incident reports have "disappeared". If I had legal support I would definitely start an action against Rebold and their parent corporation, Grace Living Centers of OKC, more for the protection and welfare of others less lucid than myself, those with Alzheimers, Dementia and end-of-life issues who can't defend themselves. Please acknowledge via email. Thank you for giving one mute and badly bent veteran a powerful voice that's capable of quaking the very foundations of our slipshod eldercare system. The people who are well-paid to protect us from such incidents.

Further, my niece, Debbie in Seattle, singlehandedly took on a much larger corporation AND WON! She's on the case today! Debbie is another tiny, tenacious bulldog that one wants in their corner. Amy, Alyssa, and Debbie comprise one hellacious tag team! I certainly wouldn't want to confront them in battle, especially if they have a righteous cause.

Matt is digging deep to discredit my mental competence thus get my version of the incident thrown out. He asked me to submit to a Psychiatric Evaluation and I flatly refused saying: "Evaluate the dumper, not the dumpee!" I can't see an advantage TO ME regardless of the outcome of a psychiatrist evaluation but I see how anything negative would be instantly used AGAINST ME.
Don -

Check your PM's.
I am just getting back from a camera photo-shoot vacation and read this. I pray that you are now ok and that you will succeed in your endeavors for justice.
I have absolutely no idea how many of you wonderful friends have rattled corporate or the Administrator's cages by letter or email but I am getting the best care ever.

Let's assume that the staff is not coming in each 10 minutes to see whom I may be writing only to report back their findings to Matt, the Administrator.

Both channels 6 and 8 are now conducting investigations. Matt has nowhere to hide. It may strengthen my case if everyone were to contact Channels 6 and 8 in Tulsa to express your concerns for my safety and well-being, especially my international friends. Those letters particularly make them quake in their boots. Dani, from Finland, already has. Guido, Keith from Oz, Mike from Fryslin, any Canadian friends, give them a piece of your mind, please? Be polite yet firm. There IS power in numbers!
This is awesome, it's only been 4 days! I'm going to pull up those stations and see what I can find and yes, I'll contact them too.

Bob
Bob, it's your caring attitude that moves mountains! If they don't learn anything else, they will at least know that I am loved and cared about.
Hi, Don !

Wrote about your case to Channel 8 Tulsa
and asked them to investigate your situation
closer ! Don´t know what they are going to do, but
they were thankful for the tip..........

Take care
Dani
Don, first and foremost I'm praying for a quick recovery for you.

I'm praying that the news coverage has the proper effect and can resolve this issue at this particular home for your and the other residents' benefit.

If I haven't said it before, thank you for your service. You deserve better than this.

-Scott
They seem to be getting the picture. I'm now getting the best, most attentive care of my life - maybe too much so.

Scott, your letter to the Administrator (email) would be much appreciated.

I'm am still waiting for acknowledgement from Channels 6 and 8 in Tulsa. Now they tell me to report the incident to Channel 2 Tulsa. They are well known for kickin' arses.

I appreciate anything you can do to get this and other nursing homes up to full staff levels which would/could have prevented all of this pain and suffering in the first place. I don't believe the staff here has ever been at 100%, more like 60%. There are supposed to be two aides on my hall and I have seldom, if ever, seen that which is in direct violation to State guidelines.
Hope, all goes well and the matters at hand will be addressed for ALL of those who have not been treated right.

All my best to you, Don!
Everything seems to have fallen through a crack. No response from the VA, Corporate Office, three TV channels, Nada. I don't know if the authorities have acknowledged your protest emails or not. Meanwhile, my case gets progressively weaker as the stitches were removed and the bruising fades.

I haven't heard a peep out of the three TV stations. Perhaps Elder Abuse is to commonplace to be considered newsworthy.

The Corporate Office has merely transferred the former Administrator which only gives him a clean slate amid a hundred new helpless victims. Ludicrous!

Color me frustrated and confused.
Posted By: Mac Re: Been Dumped Again - Stitches A Lot Of Pain! - 06/29/13 05:39 PM
Maybe its time to just be glad that he's not where he could do me harm anymore, Don.

--Mac
Are they at least using 2 people to move you now?
Not consistently, Bob. In fact only one gargantuan Cherokee aide (don't imagine Cher) has put me down for bed the past two nights and she is one who has dropped me already some months ago. She's about 300 pounds (145 kg). Fortunately, she only pulled a muscle in my hip joint. Only took a few weeks to recover from that incident.

I don't have much choice in the matter if I want to go to sleep.

A pretty little black student (they call themselves black down here. John Wayne and I don't like to further divide ourselves with hyphens) cut me yesterday with fingernail clippers and she cried like a baby thinking I might report her and she wouldn't get her CNA license. Then my regular aide pointed out the scars that everyone else put on my head and face. She begged to be my aide when she gets her CNA license. She left one hand unclipped. I've come to recognize good students by the way they move either toward or away from tasks. Sheronda moved toward work. I want her as my aide and I will definitely recommend her to the Administrator. She has one more week of training but, already, she says that she loves me. How can I argue such flawless logic?
I pray for a rapid recovery for you.

I hope you had someone take pictures of you when you were hurt.
Hi, Donny !
I sent you a mail !

Dani
Originally Posted By: MarioD
I pray for a rapid recovery for you.

I hope you had someone take pictures of you when you were hurt.

Mario, actually, at great risk to her job, the housekeeper took two very incriminating pics with her cam/phone but she doesn't know how to attach them to an email.
State Inspectors came yesterday from Oklahoma Department of Health so "It ain't over 'til it's over, Yogi!" They were appalled at the news that one aide is still putting me to bed at night alone and without help. That was the cause of the original "accident!"
© PG Music Forums