PG Music Home
I just got an email that a new version, AcidXpress7, is out. I haven't downloaded it yet, but it seems to have some decent features added to it. (but it still will not export to a .wav file)

Just another FYI!
Acid xmc is very inexpensive, downloadable product. and will export to wav 16/44. It is invaluable for working with loops and does a terrific job if you want to discover the bpm of a track a very accurate degree and sync to other material.
I just got Acidexpress7 yesterday, and it does export to wav as well as mp3, you might wanna double check settings or something.
Thanks for the info, but I was referring to the Express Version that you can download....sorry for the confusion....
I have downloaded Acid7Xpress but have yet to install.

But here's a thought - and I have used this to record wavs from BIAB. Get yourself a freebie stereo wave recorder - I use Nero's Wave Editor. Double click the Windows volume icon, go to recording and check the "line" option.

Start up your wave recorder. Hit playback of Acid and it should record your Acid tracks to the wave recorder - a perfect stereo wave file. I have also used this with the output of PowerTracks because it allows me to simply do a quick mix of Midi plus Audio tracks output from PT.

Cheers
I'm a bit confused,

I downloaded the free acid express 7.0, and after I build a set of tracks it gives the the option to render to wav, Mp3, etc. Did I miss something in your question.
© PG Music Forums