PG Music Home
http://www.thesoundsofscotland.com/index...=8&Itemid=8

It's streaming radio so impossible to pin down an exact time. Sounds like they are having a grand time as Scots are known to do.

Fun, toe tapping music.

Come join the fun!
I'm 90 minutes in, nada. If anyone finds it, please tell us where.
From Graham just now:

From Graham just now: Not streaming yet Don, later today sometime.

Sorry for the false alarm, friends.

Perhaps the noteworthy thing about this obvious "self promotion" is the fact that shortly thereafter, I was struck mute and paralyzed by a severe stroke which left me both mute and paralyzed.

The lesson learned - record everything you sing with gusto in the event you are unable to ever re-dub it.
Don, don't be telling them the time, make 'em listen to the whole show grin
Friends, it's at 30:30. Enjoy. On Graham's February 1st show.
STOP givin the time away dern it, grin
Just listened to you Don. I really enjoyed your version of Crazy Arms! Really nice!!
Thanks, John3, that was recorded on a $2 computer stick mic about 2001.
Well it sounded pretty dang good Don! I have spent a bit more than that on my rig and I can't say mine sounds noticeably better! smile
Don Ive just listened to some your tracks and love the guitar playing IS THAT YOU?
Thanks, Tributeman, I guess it would be fair to say it's me and Brent Mason. I entered the chord progression then Brent dropped by to play them.
My dear Brother, i just finally got to sit down and listen to you on the furry/fuzzy show, both Patsy and i were impressed. Beautifully done.
Rob and Patsy,

Thanks, dear Brother and Sister. That means so much to know that you listened and enjoyed my efforts.

CO's visit this week so I've gotta build a fire under one FOI (Flatulent Old Irishman) before he suggests it. lol

Going to begin Auxing again because I know how encouraging that is to the congregation. "If that FOI can do it, so can I!" rings in my ears. Haven't been at 100% (200 proof) for months. Nothing serious, just a black cloud I can't shake like so many of our spiritual family.

Always a great joy to hear from you kids.

Audio, oscillator!
Have a great time with the circle serpent .... er the CO!

Yeah i understand that black cloud, we all face it from time to time. Your situation is hard, but you are a example to us all. You always have our love an prayers!
© PG Music Forums