PG Music Home
Actually, this is friend and fabulous EP impersonator, Brent Giddons. He has EP's moves mastered and a fabulous voice. Brent's day gig is a HS teacher. He has a 3-piece, 50's style R&R band that faithfully captures the era.

The lovely lady to my right (left in picture) is my Head Nurse, Cassie, who simply adores me and I her.

Elvis then presented me with a authentic, genuine, plastic flower lei. Then he held the mic up to my Dynavox Maestro so everyone could hear me say: "Awesome, possum!"

That's a 22 oz insulated mug is my cappuccino. I drink 2 per day and I think it's keeping me hydrated. Love it!

Attached File
IMG_3339.jpg  (85 downloads)
Don, the look on your face is priceless!
I wish there was audio so I could hear whatever amused you so much!
Great photo Don. Everyone looks like they are having such a good time. Your friend has the EP look down too.

Regards,

Charlie
@Pat, The topic was "getting leied" by Elvis and Cassie wet herself (a common occurrence in Nursing Homes where "Depends" is a noun.)

@Charlie, They recorded it for me but it's about 2 hours long!

I am well-loved and taken care of. All of my nurses and aides are very special people. I required a lab procedure Saturday and my aide, Amanda, knew it was uncomfortable so she squeezed my hand and sobbed openly.
I must be doing something right. When I'm at my lowest ebb, something always happens to lift my spirits. This morning it was a nice note of encouragement from a friend of 50+ years, Nokie Edwards of Ventures fame (I taught him everything he knows) lol

The beautiful lady is Nokie's wife and business manager, Judy. A true treasure.

Attached picture Nokie & Judy.jpg
We had our final scheduled outdoor BBQ today with EP (Brent) entertaining and he brought a CD which I put in the Prize Barrel.

I introduced him to BIAB and he was extremely impressed.
© PG Music Forums