PG Music Home
Posted By: PgFantastic Merry Christmas To All! - 12/23/14 07:17 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you will all have a blessed holiday!
Posted By: Lawrie Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/23/14 07:35 PM
It's Christmas Eve here in Oz:
Where I am it's overcast, a little steamy and threatening rain.

That's all just fine by me, 'cos it's CHRISTMAS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE laugh laugh laugh

...and may we all have a very happy and prosperous new year.
Posted By: GHinCH Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/23/14 08:25 PM
It's Christmas Eve here in Germany.

I wish everyone "Frohe und besinnliche Weihnachten."

Guido
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/23/14 10:11 PM
I'd like to join in and put my season's greetings on the pile. I hope you all have a great Christmas celebrating the closeness of your families.

This is always a tough 2 days for me. It's the only 2 days of the year I hate being unattached. However, the other 363 I don't mind it much, so it's a trade off I guess. This year will be particularly rough because a very dear friend, in fact my best friend, and I have recently parted ways, and after having spent the last 3 Christmas nights with her, I will feel a void more than ever this year. In the grand scheme of things though, it had to go like it did, so it's okay.

Merry Christmas to you all!!
Posted By: bobcflatpicker Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/23/14 11:16 PM
Merry Christmas to all of our PG family. I hope everyone gets to spend time with your family and friends and eats way too much food.

I'm looking forward to Christmas dinner at my sons apt. with his fiance. I'll be fixing turkey and dressing. I make a mean turkey with crispy skin and really juicy meat.

If anyone needs a great turkey recipe, try Alton Brown's. This will be my fourth time using it and its been delicious every time.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/good-eats-roast-turkey-recipe.html
Posted By: MarioD Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 10:51 AM
Merry Christmas to all of my forum friends.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 11:23 AM
Likewise! Merry Christmas to each and every one here on the forum...

In the past year y'all have entertained me with your songs, made me laugh with your jokes, and made me think about your observations. Changes in your lives have affected me... sometimes positively, sometimes in a sad way. I see you all as friends, not just as people who post on the same music forum. I appreciate the good will, humor, creativity and insight you bring to the forum. I am enriched by your presence here.

May the new year bring new musical opportunities, friendships and gig money! At the end of the new year, may we all still be here, and may there be a lot of new friends with us.

May the new year bring opportunities for some of us to meet face to face.

May PGMusic have a good year in every way possible, and may all the PGMusic employees experience the same goodness from life that we experience from your help and products!

-----------------------------
standard disclaimer:
the aforementioned poster in no way suggests that others should celebrate the season in the same way he does, but he intends to enjoy it, and generally speaking he thinks that a whole-hearted willingness to celebrate is better than splitting hairs fighting about terminology
Posted By: DrDan Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 12:11 PM
Merry Christmas to all. Start planning out your new years resolutions. 2015 can be a good year for your music.
Posted By: cchallum Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 01:38 PM
Wishing each of you the best holiday season ever!!!!
Cecil
Posted By: jford Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 05:08 PM
The American half of me wishes you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year; the Norwegian half of me wishes you all "God Jul og Godt Nyttår".

As this year comes to an end, I thank the folks here for your friendship, inspiration, guidance, personal stories, perspectives, music, passion, and fellowship of kindred spirits.

May 2015 bring you blessings, new challenges, and all things great and good.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 05:24 PM
Merry Christmas to all! Thanks for all the help provided by this great community!
Posted By: Kemmrich Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 05:35 PM
This is a great community.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
Posted By: Kevin Woolley Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 05:37 PM
Christmas Eve here in a hot steamy South Africa (at least it is here in the Northern parts).

I wish everybody the merriest of Christmases. Give lots of appreciation to your families and don't eat too much!

Kevin smile
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 05:44 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted By: dcuny Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 06:10 PM
Merry Christmas (Eve) from overcast Northern California!

Thanks for making this forum such a welcoming and nurturing place for people to present their music!

-- David
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/24/14 10:05 PM
Happy holidays to everyone with PG Music and all my forum friends. May your heart be filled with the joy of the season.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/25/14 12:48 AM
Ditto here guys and guyettes, a very Merry and Blessed from my Family to yours.

Lots of family
Shrimp & Chicken Gumbo
Fried Turkey
Baked Ham
assorted sides
one shot of Jack
lots of hugs

And that does it for this old picker!

PS: If you get a chance on Sat the 27th 9:30 PM CST I will be doing a show promoting BIAB on Streetjelly.com with all proceeds going to St. Jude Children Hospital, would love to say Hi to you guys in real time.

Later,
Posted By: Sundance Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/25/14 01:32 AM
Merry Christmas and best wishes for wonderful new year!

Josie
Posted By: seeker Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/25/14 02:13 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Its a joy to be able to work(talk) with you all.
Posted By: CountryTrash Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/25/14 06:59 AM
Merry Christmas to all from a sunny South Africa. 11am and temperatures already hitting 90f....

Grandson visiting so its pool and barbecueing (braai-ing as we call it) today.

So happy having all the kids here....
Posted By: ZeroZero Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/25/14 10:49 AM
+1 Merry Xmas to all!

Z
Posted By: musiclover Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/25/14 11:49 AM
Happy Christmas to one and all, and all the best in 2015.

musiclover
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/25/14 04:34 PM
Mrrry Christmas folks. Be safe...be well...be happy!
Posted By: molsenhouse Re: Merry Christmas To All! - 12/28/14 07:08 PM
A late, but warm christmas-wish to you all, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for the inspiration, PG Music and everybody in the Forums – keep on MAKING MUSIC!
© PG Music Forums