PG Music Home
Posted By: davemilleruk If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/04/09 06:48 PM
Danny C asked me to post this video after seeing it on another thread. (Best Country Song)

"Dave,

Very nice rendition, and a very nice job on the video. I don't want to hijack this wonderful thread so I'll ask a favor of you to post the video and a brief description as how you did it, equipment etc. on another post.

Thanks,

Danny C. "

First of all Danny, thanks for the nice comments. The video was shot live and then we did some incidental shots and edited it in Adobe Premier. The backing track I used was one I had previously done in Cubase and was played through my Behringer mixer along with my guitar and vocals just as I do live. The camera was a trusty old Sony Handycam digital 8. To get the sound right I captured it seperately as WAV format and imported it to Premier rather than the camera mic. Thanks for your interest,
Regards,
Dave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h22sJNR6QoE&feature=channel_page
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/04/09 08:42 PM
awesome, dave! thanks for sharing it.
Posted By: edbulmer Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/04/09 10:09 PM
I went to the site and it says video no longer available.
Posted By: Mac Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/04/09 10:18 PM
I just got it to run when I went there, try again.

Very Strong Performance, Dave!

--Mac
Posted By: edbulmer Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/04/09 10:24 PM
I got it to run this time.
Posted By: davemilleruk Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/05/09 01:38 PM
Don, Mac and Ed......Thanks for watching and for your kind comments.

Regards,

Dave.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 03:19 AM
Don,

I'll say it again, that was a very good performance. Now because of you I will have to work up an arrangement on that tune with hopes of being able to do it.

Thanks again for posting the info I requested.

Later,
Posted By: Gary Curran Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 06:04 AM
Dave,
That was awesome, seriously a pro sound. Very good, I enjoyed it a lot.

Nice, nice job.

Gary
Posted By: MarioD Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 02:00 PM
Absolutely fantastic
Posted By: davemilleruk Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 02:18 PM
Danny, Gary and Mario ....... Thanks so much for your kind words, it really means a lot.
Makes it all worthwhile!

Cheers Guys,

Dave.
Posted By: PeteG Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 02:31 PM
Loved your vocal - thought you were as good or better than the original - which was Garth Brooks I believe. Garth was just one hell of an entertainer and showman, but a lot of his songs had lovely sentiments as does this one. Bravo Dave, i might give up a part of my body to have a voice like that!
Posted By: davemilleruk Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 02:56 PM
Wow Pete .... Thanks! Which part of your body? Might take you up on that ;o)
Cheers buddy, I appreciate that,
Dave.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 08:33 PM
Quote:

Bravo Dave, i might give up a part of my body to have a voice like that!

Watch out man, I know a few old cats who may be looking for a new liver to break in!

Later,
Posted By: Skyline Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 09:14 PM
A knock-out Dave. Very enjoyable indeed.
John
Posted By: DrDan Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 09:29 PM
Hot Damn, those are some pretty vocals. You do have a gift.

Posted By: Rob Helms Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/06/09 09:55 PM
I listen to your stuff often, because i like the way you phrase songs, and have learnt a bit from it!
Posted By: davemilleruk Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/07/09 03:17 PM
You know, it's always nice to get positive feedback for our musical endevours,
but when it comes from fellow musicians its really special! John, Dan and Rob..... Thank you so much!
Your words are sincerely appreciated as are those of all the others previously.

Kind Regards,
Dave.
Posted By: Curmudgeon Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/07/09 04:28 PM
I'm a bit late in listening , but enjoyed it very much. Something to think about.

Don S.
Posted By: davemilleruk Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/07/09 05:14 PM
It's never too late Don ...... Thanks so much.
Dave.
Hi Dave. Nice job on that one Mate. You have very nice voice. Liked the echo you used too. Well balanced I'd say.
Hey Dave. Is this you?

Click Here to listen.
Posted By: davemilleruk Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/07/09 07:39 PM
No that one isn't me Russ, there's a whole lotta Dave Millers out there!
Thanks for your comments on the one that WAS me though ;o)
Cheers buddy,
Dave.
Posted By: edbulmer Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes Dave Miller - 03/08/09 05:45 PM
Loved the rendition. Man you have a very nice voice. Wish I could sing like that.
© PG Music Forums