PG Music Home
Been having problems for a week or so logging into the forum using MS IE, can get into my account just fine. Got on the Live Support chat and was told that PG stopped supporting IE sometime ago and wasn't surprised to hear that I was having problems logging in with IE. Anybody else notice this?

Jeff
For what it's worth, I'm using IE 11 right now. This is the newest version that comes with Windows 10 Beta. Reviews are saying that IE has made a comeback as far as respect for its ability to work correctly again.
Posted By: MikeK Re: Can't log in with IE but can with Chrome - 02/13/15 01:27 PM
I'm using IE11 with Win 7 just fine here at work. At home, I use Firefox exclusively.
Posted By: Ryszard Re: Can't log in with IE but can with Chrome - 02/13/15 01:41 PM
Win 7 with IE 10 here, Vista Home Premium, IE 8 on my lappie.
OK, problem resolved. On my Win7x64 machine, I have both 32 bit and 64 bit IE 11. It was the 32 bit version that I was having problem with, the 64 bit works just fine. Took me forever to figure it out as neither was labeled as to 32/64 bit. The whole world's going 64 bit, guess I need to jump on the bandwagon...hope BIAB joins me.

Jeff
Posted By: rharv Re: Can't log in with IE but can with Chrome - 02/13/15 09:43 PM
Since it is a 64/32 bit browser issue, this is related:
The 64 bit version of Firefox is called Waterfox. It is NOT written by the same group of developers, but uses the same core and is also free.
I've mentioned it here before and a few have tried it.

/Kinda like BiaB in that Firefox works fine at 32 bit.
© PG Music Forums