PG Music Home
Attention all Band-in-a-Box Users! If you haven't sent us your Video Testimonial yet, there's still time!

We recently announced that we're working on a Testimonials project, and really want to hear from you!

We'd love to watch your video letting the viewer know just how you use Band-in-a-Box, and your thoughts on the program. Plus - if you send us your Video Testimonial, and we use it on our website, you'll win a Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK!

Complete details about this contest can be viewed here.
Thanks for posting this. I missed the original post!
Hi everyone,

Joanne has sent us some great footage, and we put together this video, highlighting Joanne's music and her use of Band-in-a-Box.

http://youtu.be/AodXYQNVL4w

We'd love to make more of these, so feel free to send us similar video & audio!

Cheers,
Tobin
Here's a little addendum to that as well, if you're interested in sending us material for videos:

It can be pretty raw video, and we can edit it all up ourselves here.

A few things to keep in mind if you are interested in this:

1. If you're doing it in an "interview style", it's best to answer your questions with the question as PART of the answer. For example, if you're answering the question "What's your favorite feature in Band-in-a-Box", rather than launching into it saying something like "The guitar window, because...", for the purpose of the video it would be better to say "I think my favorite feature is the guitar window, because..."

2. Any audio you have is great. For example, if you were filming yourself recording a guitar solo into Band-in-a-Box, rather than just including the video file with the audio from that, it would be great to also include the actual recorded tracks and Band-in-a-Box files. That way we can sync them up and use the better recorded audio along with the video rather than using the audio recorded by the camera.

3. If you're able to shine a lamp or two directly at yourself when filming yourself talking, that makes for a much nicer looking resulting video.

That all being said, anything at all you send would be great, and we'd love to hear your stories and share them with the world!

Tobin
Really lovely video testimonial!! Joanne is such a lovely lady and a lovely person with the voice of a folk angel! Congratulations to Joanne and to PG...you both look really great in this video!
Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Really lovely video testimonial!! Joanne is such a lovely lady and a lovely person with the voice of a folk angel! Congratulations to Joanne and to PG...you both look really great in this video!

Absolutely agree with JohnJohnJohn. This is a great video showcasing not only BIAB, but Joanne as well. She has really matured right before our eyes as a singer and songwriter as well as an advocate for environmental and other important issues. She is a hard working girl and I fully expect her to be 'discovered' by the industry one day.

I shared this on my FB page as soon as I saw it up.
A BIG thank you to Tobin for putting this together. I sent him some very raw footage and he edited, added and lined everything up perfectly.

I can strongly recommend doing this for PG Music to all you BIAB fans. Time to give back folks!

Charlie and J *3 - thanks for the nice comments.
Great work on that video.
© PG Music Forums