PG Music Home
Posted By: Guitarhacker And the Winner is..... - 11/04/15 09:47 AM
Congratulations to.....

Lake County Sheriff Department in Lake County, Illinois.... for winning the K9 contest.

And a huge thanks to everyone here who took the time to cast a vote for NC K9ERT, and to those who took this on as a personal mission and voted every day and uploaded a picture on each vote.

We gave it a good shot and while we didn't win, we did place well in the standings. Last one I saw had our team as the only civilian team in the top 20 and we were at #6 nationally. Not bad at all for a small team from NC of just over a dozen civilian volunteers. Not bad at all.

Again.... Thank You All.

Lilly last night when I told her we didn't win.....

"Uhhhhh OK.... whatever, are you gonna give me some of that delicious looking food you're holding in you hand or what?"
Posted By: musiclover Re: And the Winner is..... - 11/04/15 12:44 PM
" Oh I know that look on Herb's face, he's going to start his music recording again, last time I tried to sing along, guess he didn't like my doggy harmonies put me out of the room"

Well done as regards the contest Herb.

Musiclover
Posted By: Notes Norton Re: And the Winner is..... - 11/04/15 07:21 PM
Congratulations on your good showing. I'm sorry we weren't enough to get you to number one, but we gave it our best. On the other hand, it gave me a good feeling to help with you and your noble project. I hope the rewards of doing service to our society are great. Thank you for your an Lilly's service.

Bob
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: And the Winner is..... - 11/05/15 01:44 PM
It's official.... we finished #8 overall.
Posted By: musiclover Re: And the Winner is..... - 11/05/15 02:11 PM
Now THAT is a result! Congrats.

Musiclover
© PG Music Forums