PG Music Home

the opening carol was recorded with BIAB and RB... but I wasn't striving for polish, I wanted something that would work in a cartoon environment, and fill a specific number of seconds until the dialog kicked in.

On a more serious note, I want to thank...

1) all of the forum members for another year of sharing your friendship, wisdom, wit and music with me! Y'all are the best all-around assembly of people on the whole internet!

2) all of the people who work at PGMusic, for of all your diligence in bringing this amazing product to our homes! I appreciate every one of you, and I'm sure everyone else here does too!

3) Last but certainly not least, I want to thank Dr. Peter Gannon for being the visionary who imagined that such a product could exist, then went to work in order to make sure that it DOES exist! The world needs more people like you!

I wish all of you the best holiday season ever!
Thank you,

+1 for the thanks expressed to all of PGMusic

and I do like the ending.

My best wishes for the holiday season to come.

Guido
Funny stuff Pat. Merry Christmas!

Regards,

Bob
The elf laughter is infectious. Cute card.

Merry Christmas to you, the PGMusic staff and all the forum members.
Good for a laugh. Great 'ending'

Reciprocating the wishes to everyone.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Merry Christmas, Pat!
That was funny....
That was funny!

Merry Christmas to all of my PGMusic friends!
I've always suspected Pat of secretly being an elf. That would explain his mysterious absences right before Christmas. grin
Good one Pat.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Later.
That was a great bit from one of the truly good people here. Best to you Pat.
Well that got me laughing right away this morning. I won't give away the ending, but I agree Video Track's comment. He said it perfectly wink
LOL! Merry Christmas Pat!
That was awesome, Pat! smile Thanks for the laughs!! laugh

I also want to wish everyone the happiest of Holiday Seasons and could not agree more with what Pat said about the forum friends, last but not least, the amazing people at PG Music!!!
Now that was cool.

Have a brilliant Christmas, Pat.

All the best to you from your English pal.

Cheers, Rog.
Very funny, Pat.

Merry Christmas to you. Have a blessed Christmas season.
Thanks Pat. Some more elegant stupidity from our resident cartoonist! Merry Christmas to you and all the forum members. Tom
Thanks for the out loud Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Too cool.

Merry Christmas to you and everybody from us.

J&B
Pat,

So, so warped but oh so funny!

Merry Christmas!
© PG Music Forums