PG Music Home
Posted By: PeterGannon Wow! 200 posts per day! - 11/22/16 08:46 PM
1400+ posts over the last 7 days. That's great. It's been rising steadily over the last few months (almost double)

Busiest forum (by orders of magnitude) is User Showcase, showcasing how people are using and creating, instead of the tech support "it doesn't work" type of forums ... awesome!
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Wow! 200 posts per day! - 11/22/16 09:17 PM
That is awesome. The product is being used!
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Wow! 200 posts per day! - 11/22/16 09:19 PM
That speaks volumes about the generous man you are, Peter.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Wow! 200 posts per day! - 11/22/16 09:22 PM
Yes I noticed that, there were like 400 viewing all up at one time when I last looked. I think you could now sell some "instrument/audio software/hardware related ad space in the User Showcase like in the KVR forum.
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Wow! 200 posts per day! - 11/22/16 10:07 PM
Peter,

Not only that, but the music is getting REALLY GOOD on this forum.

There is an amazing amount of synergy, and learning going on--people are writing and posting some incredibly good music, and the production quality keeps going up and up.

It is amazing to sit back and listen as people grow, encourage one another, collaborate and get even better at their craft.

The forum is a great place to be!!!

It was only in 2014 that I ran into this guy named Herb Hartley, who said "You are going to thank me for this. Got a pen? Write down "Band in a Box.""

Man what a journey it has been.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Wow! 200 posts per day! - 11/23/16 10:53 AM
We've much enjoyed our five years here and participating in the user forum as it grows. Both the diversity and quality of the productions are amazing. Most rewarding are the friends we've made through collaborations. Thank you and your staff for making all of this possible.
© PG Music Forums