PG Music Home

https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale

same folks that had the Ostinato strings and other deals all week

Merry Christmas all
Larry
Thanks, Larry. Just ordered it and will download tonight after work.

Free is my favorite price. smile
Thanks Larry, ordered and downloaded. smile

Very nice (especially for free) with quite a bit of tweakability.
The chorus in particular really adds a beautiful depth. You can access three pages of options using the small arrows on the left and right of the GUI. Another nice one from Sonokinetic.

Did you or John go for any of their other paid for items?

I am still tempted by Sotto although I am torn between that and upgrading Bravura Brass and FX to full Bravura from another deal.

Jez
Nope, just did the free ones. I've already bought too much this year.
Thanx Larry, I just DLed it.
Man, what a useless website. I'm trying to see what format this is in. Is it only for Kontakt?

Bob
Probably, it's an .nki
It's for Kontakt.
Yea it "ain't obvious"

assuming you have an account set up you will need the Content Manager

1. AFTER you "buy" it it will give you a number (even though it says "download now" - all it gives is a pop up window with a number)

2. then need to run Content Manager

https://www.sonokinetic.net/contentmanager/

3. That program will then manage your download - but you have to pick the server (US, europe, etc.) then it will determine which files it needs for the thing you bought, then at BOTTOM of that screen you sill have one more button to press to kick off download

NOTE everything is .rar format, but it will both download the RAR and UN-RAR it so you will end up with both RAR'ed and UN-RAR'ed wherever you have it download.

It looks like you need the full Kontakt and not the free player.
I'm not sure - but since free download and see if it works in player at most you waste some of your time
Looks like it, I can only get it in DEMO mode.
Well at least now others know - so thanks for doing that anyway

Larry

On the offer page:
FOR NATIVE INSTRUMENTS Kontakt 4.2.4 & 5 FULL VERSION NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE FREE KONTAKT PLAYER!
What offer page? I just went back to the "12 Days of Christmas" thing. Not a peep anywhere about Konkatk and nothing on their home page either.

That's ok, I don't use Kontakt anyway.

Bob
© PG Music Forums