PG Music Home
Posted By: Don Gaynor ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/09/17 10:26 PM
It's tomorrow, March 10th starting at 1pm Central Time. Danny Campo, the unofficial ambassador of PG Music has driven over 900 miles to entertain we old pharts for free.

He plans to do several Merle Haggard tunes, a well known Okie.

The show will be webcast on https://www.krue.tv/DannyCampo. Please join the fun.

I'm not certain there will be a number 5.
Danny that's awesome
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 01:53 AM
I'll be tuning in!! See my boy: the Fantastic Danny C!!!!

Where are you Don, OKC?
That's great news. I'll try to tune in too.

Charlie
Posted By: ROG Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 06:06 AM
Hi Don.

That's a bit of an early start here in England, but if I'm awake in time I'll be sure to tune in!

Hope you're keeping well my old Irish pal.

ROG.
Originally Posted By: eddie1261
I'll be tuning in!! See my boy: the Fantastic Danny C!!!!

Where are you Don, OKC?

Eddie,

I'm about 30 miles S of Tulsa on highway 70, Okmulgee, Oklahoma. Home of OSU Technical College and very little else.

Danny arrived yesterday, hungry! lol

Donny
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 02:41 PM
Originally Posted By: ROG
That's a bit of an early start here in England, but if I'm awake in time I'll be sure to tune in!

Isn't this at like 7pm your time?

You owe me an email there, Mr Rog. Got to catch up on all those kids who did all that work on my songs. Some of them must be OUT of college already. Or university, as you guys call it. When I think that they were 15-16 year old kids then.... Chad could have done British Idol and won it. Your 3 girls were all good, and just adorable in the bargain. The girl who played guitar (Don't remember her name) had SO much raw talent that I hope she continued on learning from The Telecaster master himself... (That solo you did on Jessie's remake of The One That Got Away... masterpiece.)

Catch me up, sir!!
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 02:48 PM
Don, I was curious because I have a dear friend in Newalla, and in a former life I worked for an internet provider and we had customers, thus technicians, in Broken Arrow.

I'll be tuned in at 2 my time.
Eddie,

Danny and lovely wife, Linda, is/are setting up now.

Linda resumed conversations that she interrupted over a year ago. Everyone adores them both.

She dances with the ladies.

Danny brought Marti Gras beaded necklaces for the ladies.

Donny
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 04:22 PM
Tell him he is late!!! grin

Watching his Mardi Gras show while I wait. Do You Know What It Means is an awesome tune.
Is anybody else having any luck?
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 04:52 PM
I am not seeing him online yet.
Posted By: MarioD Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 04:57 PM
Originally Posted By: JoanneCooper
Is anybody else having any luck?

Not me. All I get is a show that he did a couple of weeks ago.
Me too frown
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 05:35 PM
Can we get an update from the source if this is going to happen or not? There may be technical problems out there.
I am sure there probably are technical problems. Been there done that frown
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 05:46 PM
I remember when you were there you had to reboot stuff like 4 times.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 05:47 PM
While I am waiting I stumbled across this station for a young English girl and she is really very good. Shay O'Sullivan (shayosullivan on Krue). 16 years old. I own clothing older than her.
While I am waiting I stumbled across this station for a young English girl and she is really very good. Shay O'Sullivan (shayosullivan on Krue). 16 years old. I own clothing older than her.

Ha ha! Me too. I really need to clear out my wardrobe!
Colour us red-faced, dear friends.

Not sure what the issue is/was. Danny couldn't get connected. Strong WIFI but audio output. It was fine in-house for we patient who loved Danny & Linda.

Since last week was Marti Gras in NOLA, Linda brought everyone a Marti Gras bead necklace. They will be treasured.

Again, we're sincerely sorry.

Donny
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/10/17 07:51 PM
Don,

Glad there were no audio problems there but sorry online viewers missed the show.

The good news is I've never seen one of Danny's performances so I watched his last show. The man is a fabulous entertainer, very talented and a lot of fun to watch.
I remember when you were there you had to reboot stuff like 4 times.

Eddie,

I don't think it was weak WIFI, just difficult logistics.

Danny is planning HootenDonny #5 with other artists - I would love to meet you and hear your music.

He and Linda are such wonderful people.

Donny
Posted By: Danny C. Re: ANNOUNCING: THE 4TH ANNUAL HOOTENDONNY - 03/11/17 12:13 AM
My apologies to all, just could not get audio out to stream setup. But besides that where we had to setup, our camera was aiming right into a setting sun so you would have been deprived of Don and my handsome faces, and I knew that would be to much a hardship for you guys to endure. LOL

Seems like glitches on the road are always compounded, well for me anyway. So please give Donny and me a rain check, heck we'll give you a double next year.

PS: I did post on my www.krue.tv/dannycampo we would not be a go as soon as the issued looked like it would take too much time to sort out, again apologies.

Later,
© PG Music Forums