PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/21/17 07:09 PM
Happy Holidays from the PG Music Team!

Posted By: 90 dB Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/21/17 08:24 PM
Merry Christmas, Callie, and to all of the PG family.

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: Hugh2 Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/21/17 08:38 PM
Happy Christmas To All you guys at PG Music.Hope you all have great music free holidays lol Thanks for a great year urs Hugh
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/21/17 09:48 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone at PG Music and to readers and members of the forum.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/21/17 09:56 PM
Happy Holidays and hopes for a very prosperous New Year for all you great PG Music folks,

J&B
Posted By: sslechta Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/21/17 11:31 PM
Happy Holidays PG! Just got my UltraPak hard drive (for laptop) today. Thanks!
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/21/17 11:56 PM
Back at ya! You guys are among the best for customer service and willingness to engage. I have only had to call in a few times but I have never been transferred around or put off. Fine products supported by good people.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/22/17 12:12 AM
Merry Christmas to all the Christians and Happy Holidays to everyone else on the forums and those working for PGMusic.
Posted By: cchallum Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/22/17 12:51 AM
Wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!! Thanks to PGM for an awesome product that will make any Christmas and New Year happier and brighter!!! What a joy for us all to have a connection to the PGMusic Family!!!
Again, wishing the very best to you all!!
Cecil
Posted By: Teunis Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/22/17 01:11 AM
Merry Christmas to all. In my short time looking at the forums I have learnt a lot and witnessed a lot of support not only from PG Music but also from a great number of Forum folk. Thank you all. Have a great festive season and an even better New Year.

Tony
Posted By: w Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/22/17 02:11 AM
Merry Christmas to all of the PG family.

Merry Christmas to all of the members of the PG forums.

And this is what I want Santa to deliver to me this Xmas: the new Yamaha Genos keyboard.

Attached File
Posted By: jford Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/22/17 12:55 PM
Merry Christmas, PGMusic, and thanks for (as Peter says) letting me "have fun"!
Posted By: raymb1 Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/22/17 12:58 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to PG. The same to all the BIAB users.
Posted By: JohnJohnJohn Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/22/17 03:08 PM
Happy Holidays to all!
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/22/17 04:15 PM
Merry Christmas to all at PG and many thanks for all the years of great stuff!

and Merry Christmas to the great folks here on the forums

Larry
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/23/17 06:56 PM
Merry Christmas to all at PG and many thanks for doing that voodoo that you do so well.

PS: And of course to all my fellow forum members as well.
Posted By: Island Soul Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/24/17 05:33 PM
Thank you PG Music for BIAB but I have to agree with this post

"I think this just reiterates how much it is - high time that PG Music spend some developer resources to finally bite the bullet and consolidate their code-base to be truly cross-platform - due to the many lacking features in the OSX version compared to Windows.

We OSX users are second-rate citizens. And yet the Mac is clearly the preferred operating system and computers used by most pro musicians and producers who use computers as their way of music creation or performance.

There is still some ugly PASCAL based bits of code and GUI going right back to the days of the ATARI ST. PG Music are just too unwilling to commit developer resources to remove it. Which would involve a rewrite of some code in a modern language.

And also the most pain-free, low latency and most supported platform audio-wise. Hence why even now in 2017 it is still a free - independently developed audio driver ASIO - and other bits of middleware that one is forced to use if one wants low latency with ones DAW on Windows - even Windoze 10.

I cannot think of another music software company that has a constant release-version disparity and long lag between the windows and OSX version.

The version numbers get a different release date - and yet EVEN when version numbers match for a few months - say 2017 - it is the case that feature sets don't match.

Shoddy.

Yet PG has been getting away with this for decades."
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/24/17 09:16 PM
Dear Team PG,

What an outstanding company you are. For many years now, it's been an absolute pleasure dealing with you and using your software.

I wish everyone all the very best for a joyful Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Thank you for all you do for us.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: musiclover Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/24/17 09:25 PM
A very Happy and Merry Christmas to the staff at PG music and everyone else on the forum.

smile
Posted By: MikeK Re: Happy Holidays from PG Music Inc.! - 12/25/17 11:46 AM
Merry Christmas, PG friends and forum members (even to that one complainer that just needs to keep to himself).

Happy Holidays!
© PG Music Forums