PG Music Home
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Anyone check out radiooooo.com? - 03/07/18 04:52 PM
Hi,

A friend sent me this link last night, and I thought some of you might enjoy it.

Pick a decade (1900-now) and mood (fast, slow, and weird), and click on a country on the world map, and it starts playing music from that time and place. I got stuck on here for a while, did my dishes to the 70s "weird" selections from India.

http://radiooooo.com/

Cheers
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Anyone check out radiooooo.com? - 03/07/18 06:07 PM
What a great find. Certainly a very versatile and wide ranging selection. Could way too easily get hooked...
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Anyone check out radiooooo.com? - 03/07/18 07:36 PM
Might be a good research tool. I love to listen to Brazilian music of the late 50s, early 60s.
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: Anyone check out radiooooo.com? - 03/07/18 08:44 PM
Me too!

Apparently Chinese and middle eastern music from the 60s and 70s is a lot cooler than I'd thought as well.

Cheers
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Anyone check out radiooooo.com? - 03/07/18 09:03 PM
I'm definitely going to listen to this when I get home.

This reminds me a bit vaguely of MoodFuse.com. It lets you put in your genre you're looking for, energy level, happiness level, and dance-ability level and matches you up with songs that meet your requirements. It's kind of nifty. I think yours is definitely the cooler find, though. Searching music by decades and country -- that's definitely something I'm going to have to dive in to later. That sort of thing always fascinated me.

Edit:: looks like moodfuse is down for maintenance/having some issues right now, though. Sad!
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Anyone check out radiooooo.com? - 03/07/18 09:36 PM
Now that’s fun!

J&B
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Anyone check out radiooooo.com? - 03/08/18 12:17 AM
Moodfuse told me "invalid access token".
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Anyone check out radiooooo.com? - 03/08/18 12:47 PM
Well - there goes an hour of my night after work. Seriously - just spent 2 minutes there out of curiosity and I can see this becoming addictive. Great find!
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: Anyone check out radiooooo.com? - 03/08/18 01:20 PM
Oh wow! That is fun. Interesting to listen to what they have for South Africa and Zimbabwe!
© PG Music Forums