PG Music Home
https://www.facebook.com/joanne.wilsoncooper/videos/10156582833993923/?comment_id=10156582893573923&notif_id=1526744801005647&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

You may need a Facebook account to access the video.

I refer to Josie as PG Music Ambassatrix (is that a word?) because she never fails to credit BIAB and Dr. Gannon by name. She certainly is a wonderful credit to the software.

You go, girl!
Thanks Don!! A bit of work needed before we hit the stage at Grahamstown for the National Arts Festival!
Originally Posted By: JoanneCooper
Thanks Don!! A bit of work needed before we hit the stage at Grahamstown for the National Arts Festival!

Josie, I enjoyed it enough to view it thrice!!!
Dear friend,

You still hold the record for traveling the farthest to visit me and entertain we fossils out of the kindness of your heart.

I know that you had another destination but I prefer to think I was the sole reason that you came 10,000 miles to visit. lol You certainly made one bent old Irishman happy! Thank you,

You are a real treasure!
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Dear friend,

You still hold the record for traveling the farthest to visit me and entertain we fossils out of the kindness of your heart.

I know that you had another destination but I prefer to think I was the sole reason that you came 10,000 miles to visit. lol You certainly made one bent old Irishman happy! Thank you,

You are a real treasure!

Ah yes Don. We DID come all the way to USA to see you (and we loved every minute).

FYI, Lebz and I will be live streaming our National Arts Festival practice again this Wednesday at 6:00 pm (SA Time) 11:00 am Central). If anybody is interested in joining the live stream then please feel fee to send me a friend request on FB. My profile name on FB is Joanne Wilson-Cooper
© PG Music Forums