PG Music Home
Posted By: Tangmo A personal note. - 11/11/18 04:24 AM
I'm about to wrap up my reason for being here. I'll be evaluated Monday, but not expecting bad news. If my back keeps getting better, I'll be contacting the airline about claiming my return seat. When that happens, I won't have long to get to the airport and put my butt in it. So there won't be time for long goodbyes.

Life and Technology will not allow me to participate here at anything like the level into which I dove. And though I've probably broken every unwritten piece of forum etiquette, I've felt welcome, energized, and inspired.

So I just want to say thanks to PGMusic and all the staff who make all the great tools and this forum. It's been a long time since I've done anything like this, and I've certainly enjoyed it.

Heard some great songs and tunes, and interacted with some really smart, and helpful advisers to whom you don't have to explain everything. I have a folder full of bookmarks and text files and will try to learn things this time around in a more orderly fashion.

I've got a friend here who is willing and able to get a couple of new good ones from me (assuming I still have it in me to do some) and I'll keep spreading the word about BIAB as best I can. Best money I ever spent on software.

Best wishes to everyone here in life and in music-making.

T
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: A personal note. - 11/11/18 04:48 AM
Tangmo,

Good luck with wherever your opportunities take you.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: A personal note. - 11/11/18 08:11 AM
Tangmo,

May life bring good things your way! It's been a pleasure getting to know you. I wish you well.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: A personal note. - 11/11/18 09:23 AM
Best wishes to you.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: A personal note. - 11/11/18 10:49 AM
Bit of a cryptic post; must be an interesting story there but since it’s personal, we understand. Best of success to you, and you’re always welcome here.
Posted By: musiclover Re: A personal note. - 11/11/18 03:03 PM
Best of Luck.

Loved your earlier post.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=497245&Searchpage=1&Main=72109&Words=harm&Search=true#Post497245
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: A personal note. - 11/11/18 09:07 PM
Well,

Your leaving doesn't HAVE to mean it's over. The "www" in the address bar stands for World Wide Web! grin . I've heard the internet is even available in Antarctica!

You're always welcome to "come sit a spell and visit" whenever you get the opportunity.
Posted By: Will Josef Re: A personal note. - 11/11/18 09:36 PM
Best wishes to you, Tangmo. I hope you will find an Internet connection some day and that we will see more posts from you and be able to listen to more music from you.

Will
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: A personal note. - 11/15/18 02:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Will Josef
Best wishes to you, Tangmo. I hope you will find an Internet connection some day and that we will see more posts from you and be able to listen to more music from you.

Will

+1

You have been very enjoyable here and I hope that you will visit us often. May your path always be smooth and pleasant, free of stones in your moccasins.

You will always be family here.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: A personal note. - 11/15/18 03:06 PM
We wish you the very best. We will miss your fine productions and hope high speed bandwidth comes your way!

Take care,

J&B
© PG Music Forums