PG Music Home
With all the sales starting to ramp up, Black Friday noise filling our inboxes, and the end of Nov soon upon us - I wonder if anything soon awaits us here in PG land?

Yes I am starting the anticipation thread early, I suspect that will also also start the "world will end if not 64-bit" threads, as well as the "kids won't buy antiquated GUI" threads, etc.

Oh, well

Larry
Been kinda wondering that myself. With all of the early and pre black Friday sales going around, hope there's some money left for PG. Seems everyone is jumping on this November rush for your money. Wonder why PG is laying back?
Starting this week, I'm checking the PG Music website and the forum daily. My guess a new Windows release will either show up on Thursday (when I'm too full of turkey to even turn on a computer!) or Friday.

We ought to start a pool. People can start pools for time and date a child is born or for anything sports related, why not a pool for when the next release will be announced?
I am thinking Friday... Then I need to decide what I am buying. I really like this product.

...Deb
I'm in on the pool ... as long as it's free (I don't gamble!).
I say Friday, November 30th, midnight.
Let the speculation begin!

LLOYD S
I don't care what day it arrives on, as long as a new version appears pretty soon. Hopefully with 50 exciting new features and oh, maybe 101 new real tracks. Or more.

My 2018 version of Real Band has stopped generating real tracks and loops in the last day or so, and I'm hoping a new installation will fix whatever caused the problem.
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
I don't care what day it arrives on, as long as a new version appears pretty soon. Hopefully with 50 exciting new features and oh, maybe 101 new real tracks. Or more.

My 2018 version of Real Band has stopped generating real tracks and loops in the last day or so, and I'm hoping a new installation will fix whatever caused the problem.

Pat, you need to speak with Bob about that. [..said with a big smile]
OK lets not pot stir on my thread, it is for fun only

but Pat it's 50 new RTs, with 101 additional features, and two extra levels of bonus paks (a 25 pak and a 49 pak or somewhere in that ballpark - also I do know that if you don't keep track of those bonus paks then a year later you are second guessing what you SHOULD have - LOL

Larry

so, what's the latest on the pool? I haven't seen many predictions yet...
I lost... I said today.

...Deb
day ain't over yet
new poll:

which forum member will be the first to see and post a message about the availability of the new version?
new poll:

which forum member will be the first to see and post a message about the availability of the new version?

I won't be me as I enjoy sleeping in!

I think Saturday 1 Dec maybe might be the release date. Will enable Potential buyers to start their downloads and give Pg staff a little rest while the madness takes place.

As regards Features I would guess,

50 new features in Biab 2019
200 new realtracks, 10 of them video tracks.
10 new supermidi tracks
a 49 pak with an extra 40 realtracks, 15 of them video
An Xtra styles pak 6.
Might be an idea too for PG to include the link for buyers to download the free Riffstation software which is good at detecting chords and learning songs.

and with the plus Pak to upgrade your Ultra pak 2018 only costing $99, who will be able to resist?

smile

© PG Music Forums