PG Music Home
Hi,

Jut got the first of the Marketing emails form Pg for biab 19.

Think I recognise one or two of the user feedback that are quoted in emails.

Maybe yours is there,

Customers love Band-in-a-Box® 2019, RealBand® 2019, the new VST DAW Plugin, and all the great NEW Add-ons…

About Band-in-a-Box® 2019...
" This is the best upgrade PG Music has come up with yet!!! SOLD!!! " ... " Heaven, just what the doctor ordered. " ... " A huge, huge hit. "

" This will be under my tree this Christmas!! ... " The Notation enhancements make things so easy and save time!!!! " ... " With SO MANY CHOICES it's going to take months to really appreciate it all. "

" ...it's educational utility and potential is awesome!!! " ... " It makes such a difference having RealStyle backings linked to melodist creations! " ... "The filtering capabilities available through these add-ons is a tremendous positive!! "

" " A must for any musician who wants to improve on his own, or to share his musical ideas in a professional high quality rendition. " ... " You play with the best musicians and that's great! "

" The filtering features in the SongPicker are awesome! " ... " Love the new StylePicker! " ... " The RealTracks & RealDrums updates are exactly what I wanted - thanks! " ... " The new advanced Filter options are a real time-saver! "

" A wonderful tool for musicians & singers! " ... " Now I have a wonderful band to practice with, whenever I want! " ... " Band-in-a-Box is so versatile! " "

About the new VST DAW Plugin...
" This is a game changer! Well Done Peter and Team." ... " The ease and speed of dragging and dropping a generated wav into a Reaper track is AWESOME!!!! "

" This is HUGE news! " ... " This is one of the BEST new features! " ... " This is truly awesome!" ... " Cray " ... " Nice ;-) "

" Spectacular! " ... " This is going to excite many users for sure! "

" This is the biggest release ever since the advent of RealTracks & RealDrums."

About the new RealTracks...
" What an amazing selection of new RealTracks - where do I even start?! " ... " These are remarkable! " ... " Lovin' the new RealTracks!!! "

" What a variety - thank you PG Music! " ... " My favorite artists are back! " ... " Low Vocal Mmmms? Yes please! "
I see one of mine. Thanks.
© PG Music Forums