PG Music Home
https://www.waves.com/holiday-sale-2018/day-2?utm_source=wnletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=shop-todays-deals-btn&utm_campaign=day2-holiday-deals-dec18
I fell for it LoL. Then came a battle with the frigging licensing issues with that Waves Central. The plugins are fine, but the licensing kills the fun of using them. So the hackers again run away laughing; wonder if these software makers will ever learn ....

I have a legit EZdrummer and Superior Drummer. Last job i spent about an hour getting Superior Drummer back on track, re implementing the license codes. PG has it right, once done no problems, the license is were it belongs, in the Progam's folder itself.

Al these problem issues usually are when license codes hidden somewhere in the registry, or some doggone user folder. These 'waves' and 'toontrack' makers and so many others simply forget that due fragility of a Windows system, one needs to reinstall an older boot image with windows. As Windows issues are usually caused by Windows update updating Windows itself ... There's a song in that.

F
I have all of my Wave licenses on an USB flash drive, also called a thumb drive, and I have had no problems. Win 10 updates have no affect on them. YMMV
© PG Music Forums