PG Music Home

I am looking to into contact with this music creator. Is he still around? Here is is YouTube Link I Close My Eyes Steve Young

And here is is Sound-cloud Channel Stve Young Sound Cloud Channel
He has been on the user showcase forum fairly recently
A check showed he was last online on December 08, 2018
Stephen's link via his name.com leads to Bandcamp:
https://stephenwyoung.bandcamp.com/music

I hope you enjoy his music. I enjoyed listening a bit!
Here's the user list entry. Last on in October.

Attached picture steve.jpg
His last couple of User Showcase posts from this year seem to indicate he and his wife were both going through various medical issues.
Open My Eyes
Your Love
He is fine. He’s spent a lot of time supporting his wife during serious medical issues … to the extent that they had to temporarily relocate but they are now back home. Thankfully she’s shown a lot of improvement. Great folks whom we’ve enjoyed working with.

J&B
Our lives change and pull us away from the internet, not because we have lost interest, but because other things are in the way and require our attention and time. This past year was that kind of thing for me. Nothing major, but a lot of little things. Hope to get back to music more this year.

I'm sure Steve is having similar issues. I do recall him saying something about medical issues in the family.
Herb, sorry to hear you have had some things to deal with sadly so goes life. Hope those things have settled down. Sometimes we forget just how important life is until something reaches up and grabs our pant leg. I will never forget the old days at the old cakewalk forums when we were cutting our teeth on software recoding. I always enjoy a good ole Herb Guitarhacker song.
Another name that has been missing is Silvertones (John) I think he had health issues as well, come to think of it we haven't seem RussellDeMussel in years either.
© PG Music Forums