PG Music Home
Posted By: Planobilly Testing a new system - 01/05/19 05:22 PM
Hi,

This is a test of some guitar from BB and my drums and piano.

www.audiomack.com/artist/planobilly/mixdown

Here go nothing...lol
Posted By: Planobilly Re: Testing a new system - 01/05/19 05:26 PM
I am having so much trouble with soundcloud I am trying some other things.
Posted By: chulaivet1966 Re: Testing a new system - 01/05/19 05:42 PM
If your 'test' is as to whether the link plays or not you're good to go.
It plays fine.

Carry on....
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Testing a new system - 01/05/19 06:01 PM
When I clicked the play link it went straight to a commercial with no option to out early - the page did not default to having the song post automatically loaded the same as when I click on a Soundcloud song link, I always arrive at the intended song and it starts playing automatically. I had to load the song and in this case, you had only the one song so it was no problem. It did sound ok.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Testing a new system - 01/05/19 06:40 PM
Played OK here, all 19 seconds:

Attached picture 2019-01-06_08-38-35.jpg
Posted By: chulaivet1966 Re: Testing a new system - 01/05/19 07:32 PM
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
When I clicked the play link it went straight to a commercial with no option to out early - the page did not default to having the song post automatically loaded the same as when I click on a Soundcloud song link,

Same here...which I find annoying and is a total turn off to me.
Knowing that I would not revisit that site.

But...that's just me.
Posted By: Planobilly Re: Testing a new system - 01/06/19 02:20 PM
Thanks guys,

I did not like the way the site worked also.

I have a request into soundcloud to fix my account. You would think that they would be happy to pay attention to people who pay $135 a year to use there site. I am locked out of my own account. I can view the material but I can not change anything.

I hope I can get the soundcloud account fixed. If not, I guess perhaps the next best thing it to use youtube. I have used Bandcamp and ReverbNation but Soundcloud served my needs the best when it is working.They also refused to post a song that I own the copy-write to without jumping through a bunch of legal hoops.

As just a note...I buy a lot of things from Sweetwater now days because of their technical help department. They have been great at solving issues with DAWs and software for example.

Thanks,

Billy
© PG Music Forums