PG Music Home
I can't rub my tummy and pat my head without messing both of my hairs!
These guys cannot alas:

Good finds, very enjoyable.

So what do you call these performers? Band-on-a-Man?
All I can say is after watching gazillions of guitar based OMB's there's finally a keyboard based one. There used to be a lot of us around but not so much lately. There are lots of people doing this with an arranger but this guy wants to keep it all live which is commendable. I was doing a similar thing in the late 70's with a B3, a drum machine, a very early Arp synth and pedals. That was all pre midi of course so I was all live too.

Bob
Hi all

Bl---dy hell! and my kids think I’m mad sitting here surrounded by 2 PCs and keyboard in one room and Clavinover and PC in the other all connected by a network.

I will have to show them this!! But my word what a musician and technician he is.
I notice he had a Revox tape recorder on the shelf (drool) one of my all time favorites.
Mike
Originally Posted By: Mike Head
... I notice he had a Revox tape recorder on the shelf (drool) one of my all time favorites.
Mike

Yeah, he must be a rich guy by now LoL. But i like the acoustic feller at 3.48 more, he does it without electrickery ...

PS wanna buy my flightcased not much used B77 MK2 hispeed full stereo master recorder? Second one i bought, as mesuring it's results & specs by a tech friend proved then that it was as good as his professional PR77 version, and far better that the same one i had before this one. F
Dan Baker... Very talented... what impresses me the most is, that he can set all this up, connect everything, and make it all work, for a gig in less than 30 minutes...
Originally Posted By: bloc-head
Dan Baker... Very talented... what impresses me the most is, that he can set all this up, connect everything, and make it all work, for a gig in less than 30 minutes...

I'd have to see that believe that. wink

Regards,

Bob
hi
Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
[quote=Mike Head]
PS wanna buy my flightcased not much used B77 MK2 hispeed full stereo master recorder? Second one i bought, as mesuring it's results & specs by a tech friend proved then that it was as good as his professional PR77 version, and far better that the same one i had before this one. F

DON’T tempt me, the shipping cost alone to uk would be out the window.

BTW there is a very good tape Emulator in the Bandlab Cakewalk
Just select an audio track, click on the pro ch in the track inspector screen, click the little +sign at the top and choose Tape Emulator from the pop up list.
Here you can play with tape speed, bias settings , record level etc to give you that much beloved analogue warm tape sound from digitized audio tracks.
So I guess I will survive.
Mike

Attached picture tape em.jpg
Nice, but still fake, like the new clothes of the emperor LoL. PS, if May is out of the Way, Brexit might be off, and saves you the VAT on EU imports.
© PG Music Forums