PG Music Home
https://www.groove3.com/promo/toontrack
If you have a Groove3 account you are not eligible for the 72 hour all access pass.

In my case I created an account when I purchased the Band-in-a-Box for Windows video series.

I have since purchased more video series from Groove3. I highly recommend their product to anyone that finds a video series of interest. Every video I've seen is consistently of high quality. The content outline the instructors follow is awesome; there is no wasted time.
Hi Jim

I have an account and I am getting the free 72 hour all access pass, I was on earlier today browsing.
Hi Beatmaster,

Unfortunately Groove3 has determined I'm not eligible. But hopefully many others will be able to take advantage of this generous offer.

I noticed ToonTrack is sponsoring this event. I suspect my issue might be because I have not previously purchased ToonTrack product.

Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Don't think its got anything to do with having your email registered with Toontrack, probably creating a different account with Groove 3 would do the trick though.

Its only a 72 hour trial after all, mainly to entice people into signing up to Groove 3 I would think.
Ahh,, I Did purchase ezkeys a wee while ago on offer,
© PG Music Forums