PG Music Home
Posted By: musiclover Pluginboutique Ozone 8 upgrade deal $99 - 05/11/19 07:14 AM
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/52-Mastering-Suite/5339-Ozone-8-Standard-Crossgrade-from-ANY-iZotope-Product-inc-Elements-
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Pluginboutique Ozone 8 upgrade deal $99 - 05/11/19 07:19 PM
...that's a great bargain!

I love Ozone 8.

I started using Ozone with version 4 and it's one of my 'must have' plugins. It's a really great production-finishing tool.
Like Noel said it is a great bargain. I will put in a plug smile for Ozone 8 Advanced in that you can run each module as an individual plug in. I like this as I prefer Waves LinMB for most of my mastering and I can work various Ozone 8 modules around it.

Bud
Posted By: rharv Re: Pluginboutique Ozone 8 upgrade deal $99 - 05/11/19 08:12 PM
Thanks for the tip musiclover smile
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Pluginboutique Ozone 8 upgrade deal $99 - 05/11/19 10:36 PM
Bud,

Thanks for reminding me about the Waves LinMB plugin. I was going to get it last time you spoke about it and then promptly forgot. Now I've got it ($39 from Waves). WOW!!! I just put it in the master output following OZONE and the effect was enormous!

Thanks again,
Noel
© PG Music Forums