PG Music Home
Posted By: JoanneCooper Interview on passive musician podcast - 06/03/19 04:14 PM
Hi BIAB lovers

The other day I was interviewed for the passive musician podcast by Brent Vaartstr...BIAB plays quite a big part in it...as you can imagine.

https://podcasts.apple.com/za/podcast/passive-income-musician/id1445082195
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Interview on passive musician podcast - 06/04/19 06:48 AM
great interview, Joanne! I enjoyed it! (And interesting stuff about passive income)
It's amazing how much you've accomplished musically...how you've managed to channel both your creativity and resourcefulness into music AND the music business in so many different ways. Good on you!

Also, (if it's not too rude to add), your accent is utterly charming.
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
great interview, Joanne! I enjoyed it! (And interesting stuff about passive income)

Thanks pat. It continues to be a very interesting journey.
Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09
It's amazing how much you've accomplished musically...how you've managed to channel both your creativity and resourcefulness into music AND the music business in so many different ways. Good on you!

Also, (if it's not too rude to add), your accent is utterly charming.

Thank you deacon blues. I was shocked at my South African accent which came through very strong... I don’t notice it so much in my recorded singing... I am enjoying the ride!
I won't be able to listen to this until I get home, but just wanted to say congrats on the interview! grin
© PG Music Forums