PG Music Home
Posted By: Notes Norton A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/07/19 09:54 AM
Thieves made away with the lute.

(more groans?)
Posted By: furry Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/07/19 10:24 AM
Love it lol lol lol
Posted By: MarioD Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/07/19 10:55 AM
GROAN

PS - If they only took the lute then they weren't that sharp were they?
And on top of that, the thieves dropped off 3 banjos before they left the store.
Posted By: furry Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/07/19 12:23 PM
One of ours was hit last week, they got away with three sax of phones
Haha!

—————————————————————
Originally Posted By: jcland
And on top of that, the thieves dropped off 3 banjos before they left the store.

What do a banjo and a lawsuit have in common?

Everybody is happy when the case is closed.
Posted By: KeithS Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/07/19 07:13 PM
A music store got robbed last week.....

Police believe that the thieves are composers. They are all Haydn.
What's the difference between chopping up an onion and chopping up a banjo?

No one cries when you chop up a banjo.
Posted By: Teunis Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/07/19 07:20 PM
I’ll give you the drum, if caught the robbers will get banged up.
Do you think the robbers will be Bach?
The Audacity of it all. Police think they got away on the mixbus. The owner wants they caught so he can settle the score.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/08/19 11:45 AM
If you have any information that would help the police please Kontakt them.
Posted By: sslechta Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/08/19 01:24 PM
I hear the robbers had been using pro tools for the job.
Posted By: jford Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/08/19 03:54 PM
Someone better start making a Liszt.
Is this a real story? Or are you just stringing us along ....
A guitarist saw the police and decided to slide out of town on the Freeway Of Love, the police caught up with him at a bottleneck.

The suspect doubled on trumpet so when interrogated, he went mute and took the Beethoven's fifth.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/09/19 10:59 AM
The guitarist said the cops were picking on him. He said the woman with him was not a bridge house of ill repute pickup but his wife! The cops switched their tune, decided not to string him up, and let the guitarist go. They decided to never do any more necking in that town ever again.
I'll bet he was fretting for a while.
well the cops also offered that suspect a deal but they were just stringing him along and when he found out that's when his flute went flat. (you're pushing it Larry)

OK other obvious low hanging fruit: we're missing "fuzz," (too easy) "pickup," "bridge", "mouthpiece,"...
At least they left the accordians...
Well, accordian to the report in the newspaper......
Posted By: Teunis Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/10/19 02:14 AM
Vellum thinking plucking up the courage to write these banjo jokes should be barred. But some will drone on like a 5th string.
Posted By: CeeBee Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/10/19 07:59 AM
It's even got Stevie Wondering who the key players were you guys keep harping on about.
Left the accordions? They brought more.
The accordions left when the bagpipes arrived.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/10/19 11:15 AM
Some idiot brought sheet music and all the guitars left.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/10/19 11:16 AM
While running from the police the thief fell and broke is trom bone!
Just like the MP3 converter.... this is one LAME thread
Agreed. But who is keeping the score?
Posted By: sslechta Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/11/19 11:11 AM
I think I can Finale say I am.....
At least these jokes, bad as most are, are originals.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/11/19 03:05 PM
As hard as I tried I could not come up with another pun. So I think I will power down and go take a rest!
Mario, surely uke can think of one more pun.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/11/19 11:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Keith from Oz
Mario, surely uke can think of one more pun.

OK I'm sure that I can. Just let me hit a few more bars first! If you want to join me I'm drinking Falstaff beer.
After reading some of these pathetic comments, I came to the conclusion that it coda been worse.
A measure of a man's forte is not how many puns he can get into a bar, or how many times he repeats himself, but instead his temperament.
I just saw this thread now but wish I hadn't. frown There's too much sax and violins for me. I should have know there would be, though. I mean, it is PG.
We should keep the sax & violins to a bare minim um
Posted By: CeeBee Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/13/19 04:30 AM
They should have known the score, that on this beat they need bars on the windows and door.
You gotta admit, the subject line was a good intro. Some of the responses have been off the charts too!

Posted By: rharv Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/13/19 11:14 AM
The real question is if you had the chance would you repeat it?
Or is this the Finale? .. bet it won't B4 a while yet
I blame RHarv for this …. he's a repeat ofFender
Could have been Billy Joe and Bobbie Sue as they are known to "Take The Money And Run".

Christopher Cross, the self penned son of a lawless man is known to "Ride Like The Wind".

Paul McCartney has his entire "Band On The Run" while Bob Marley "Shot The Sheriff". But they're not gonna catch the "Midnight Rider" if the Allman's have anything to say about it.

And don't forget Shemekia Copeland is "Never Going Back To Memphis".

And according to John Ottman theme, these are just the "Usual Suspects".
That's a good pun! I enjoyed it.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/16/19 12:44 PM
Notes, please, "Stop in the Name of Love"!

That was a Supremes' statement!
"I Can't Help Myself"
I can’t get started.
Posted By: MarioD Re: A music store got robbed last week..... - 07/17/19 11:48 AM
Originally Posted By: Notes Norton
"I Can't Help Myself"

Are you "Feeling alright"?
I felt the meaning, thanks.
"Thanks For The Memories"
© PG Music Forums