PG Music Home
Joanne and I will have been married for 59 years! She's a glutton for punishment!

Don't know what she's ever seen in me.
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Joanne and I will have been married for 59 years! She's a glutton for punishment!

Congratulations on 59 years of marriage!

Don't knock yourself good buddy. You are a very nice gentleman!

I guess that Linda and I are puppies with only 52 years of marriage.
I'm not a bit surprised, you both found KEEPERS!

I was in basic training in Fort Ord, California and went home to Seattle during Christmas leave to get married. We only had four days for a honeymoon followed by a year apart while I was sent to Germany.

While I was liberating the German gasthauses, Danny Campo was liberating Biloxi, Mississippi.

Description: Me at 19.
Attached picture 15310586_10208413778007691_1813479221_n.jpg
Congratulations. That's a wonderful achievement.
Of course we can see what your wife saw in you. Nothing more handsome than a man in a uniform. Congratulations buddy.
Congratulations Don and Joanne!

That's an awesome milestone.

Don... you sure were a handsome guy in uniform at 19!

All the very, very best to you both!
Noel
Congrats Don! You handsome devil.

GEAUX LSU TIGERS!
Wow Don, that's incredible! Congratulations to the two of you. This is such a testament to love.
Many Congrats to you both.

and Happy new Year.

smile
Congratulations, Don! I've got a ways to catch up to you with my 38 year marriage (to the same woman).
Don, my brother, that is a great legacy of Love, please our Love and prayers for you and your bride!
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor

She saw in you the fine man you would become. Congratulations to both of you old friend.
Congratulations Donny. You are a lucky man.
Congrats!

A mere 40 for us smile

J&B
© PG Music Forums