PG Music Home
If you have a yeti micraphone this could be the answer to your questions. I know this is from a previous post some time ago, but i have to let you know that i figured it out. Anybody that is having problems like i did here is the answer to my previous question. Ok, I purchased a Yeti mic with the studio in the deal this i think was called yeti studio from sweetwater. Anyhow, i was having a problem with echo that i didn't set up. So being confused i just used another DAW. After watching many videos i still couldn't figure it out; then by accident one day i did figure it out. I had the usb plugged in check, then i had the headphones plugged in check, but i was still getting that annoying echo. After recording a trak muting the michrophon so it didn't throw me off, i added reverb to the finished vocal trak, then i accidentally deleted the track, well, the record was still enabled and i was thinking out loud and i heard the reverb assigned to the track when i was thinking out loud. I finally figured out that in studio one you have to create the track then assign a reverb that you are pleased with and wala, it gets rid of the annoying echo or latency. Then you can commence to recording. In my opinion you do need a yeti micraphone for this to work correct2because your adio or, playback has to come through the yeti micraphone, well that's in my experience, but it may also work with just a usb michrophon through your moniters, not sure but i know that this does work through a yeti.
© PG Music Forums